Leinart vs. Young vs. Cutler revisited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leinart vs. Young vs. Cutler revisited

Now that all three 2006 QB's have played, who do you think is the best now and who will be the best in the future?
    aka KGB Chicken

i sitll think it's too early. ask this again after a few weeks next season when cutler's had a better chance to play and you know, actually take snaps from the starting center.

Comment

Well as of right now Vince Young looks the best but we'll see in 3-4 years who the best really is.
      Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Vince Young has been the best now, and will be the best in the future. He is 5-4 with the Titans. That's right he has the Titans with a winning record which includes beating the Colts.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Vince Young has proven a lot to me, and alleivated my concerns. Right now here is my list;

1. Vince Young - He is like a hybrid mix of Steve McNair and Michael Vick. He has poise, can make all the throws, and has 500-700 yard rushing potential. Tennessee just needs to get him some weapons in the passing game.

2. Jay Cutler - He has all the physical tools and will be a fantastic QB. He'll overcome his mistakes, while the presence of Shannahan and Walker will help his development.

3. Matt Leinart - His lack of physical tools will hamper his upside. I would say Leinart will be a solid QB, but doesn't have the potential to be great.

Comment

Vince Young is the best easily he is amazing. And Draftguru ^^^ wtf?

Comment

Cutler has looked the worst, all be it hes only played one game. Leinart has probably looked the best passing wise. But Vince has looked good and been winning games which when it comes right down to it that is what its all about. WINS...

I think Vince is the best right now and will have the best career.
                Whats up buttercup!

Comment

The downside of Vince winning is they won't get CJ, although if I were the franchise I would trade up for him because you need to get this man some weapons then he really can have potential to be an elite QB.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                    QFT

And pokeys, Leinart also has arguably two top 10 WRs helping him. Sure, Cutler looked pretty bad, but he did have 2 TDs. I think he got the "incredibly awful and inexcusable rookie mistake" out of his system.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Young is probably the best, and the credit given is well deserved but i think a lot of credit should go where it is due, norm chow.

Comment

Same vote as last time........Young

Comment

Dont worry I know what Leinart has around him...
                          Whats up buttercup!

Comment

again, judging cutler off a single game in which his o-line was non-existant against a good defensive team is a bit odd. if he still looks like that in two years, i'll call him elway, but until then it's a bit early to make any real judgement on him.

i guess i'd also make the same argument for young. clearly his mechanics are being tinkered with. in the two titans games i've seen (i don't even pretend to know about the titans, so feel free to crrect me) he alternated between having his arm up in the "proper" position and throwing the way he did in college. from my point of view, he's looked his best when he got his arm up. if chow and fisher can kepep him progressing, i'll be eating some crow in the near future.

Comment

It's been Leinart forever for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information