No announcement yet.

Is Coltson loosing the Rookie of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MJD has it sewn up after accounting for 300 yards of offense today.

Comment

I think that Young and Drew are the two front runners right now.. Drew is the best rookie RB, is playing better than Addai and Maroney (and Maroney will probably be out next week too).. Young is playing great.. He's a winner and if he keep playing like this the next three weeks he'll have a very good shot to win..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

I think Colston may be loosing it, but I think in the end he will win it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm starting to lean towards Vince Young. He just has that "it" factor. Probably the best "winner" we've seen in years, at least thus far.

Comment

I agree with Staubach12, especially if Colston comes back from his injury and continues to play like he had been pre-injury.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

He's lost any momentum, which is what the ROTY awards are about. If Mojo doesn't win it, I will be very upset.

Comment

damn what a bargain he was for a 6th round pick or sumtin

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST

Comment

Originally posted by NickCollins36
                  damn what a bargain he was for a 6th round pick or sumtin
                  7th round pick actually.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Colston might not be ROTY but he is easily best pick in the draft.

former #1 in post count on this site
                    first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by NickCollins 36
                      thats funny

former #1 in post count on this site
                      first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by NickBam
                        Originally posted by danman253
                        Maurice Jones Drew has locked it up today
                        Yup, could pad his stats today still with Taylor heading to the locker room.
                        well... Young didn't look too bad on his stat sheet either.

But.. Colston... his initials are MC... that'd be great. MC catches the ball it's an MC Touchdown...

sounds like a white rapper from suburbia... MC Touchdown fo' sho!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

MJD is looking great, but he's not carrying the team....heck, he's not even their starter.

After today, Vince Young is the only name in the conversation. Everyone else is an afterthought.

Comment

Originally posted by zoinks
                            MJD is looking great, but he's not carrying the team....heck, he's not even their starter.

After today, Vince Young is the only name in the conversation. Everyone else is an afterthought.
                            Thats stupid. Maurice Jones Drew is in it as much as anyone, if you want to get all technical, Young wasn't the starter at the beginning of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn
                              Originally posted by zoinks

Thats stupid. Maurice Jones Drew is in it as much as anyone, if you want to get all technical, Young wasn't the starter at the beginning of the year.
                              Right, but Jones-Drew is still second to Fred Taylor. Vince Young has taken the Titans on his back and made a very impressive run with a team that wasn't expected to do much. Plus, Jones-Drew may be more impressive on the stat sheet but Young has made more meaningful plays.

Comment

I'd love for MJD to win it, but I doubt it happens. I think it's between either Addai and VY.

Although, Addai could've lost it today. The hype on ESPN I'm hearing (ESPNews) is "Jones-Drew or Vince Young?"

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information