No announcement yet.

Is Coltson loosing the Rookie of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This should be a fun race that comes down to the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
      Originally posted by smittyjs
      Originally posted by jkpigskin
      i think it boils down to addai, jones-drew, and young

i think addai will win because of his consistent play all season
      Addai really had a bad day running it.
      your opinion and everyones opinion will change each and every week... the guy who just came off the big game is suddenly the front runner... i think it will go to him because of wat he has down statistically throughout the ENTIRE year, not just a couple games
      But it's who has the hype at the end of the year that wins it.....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Vince Young right now, no question. Not only is he winning games, he's taking the entire team on his back and winning them. He has almost single-handedly turned that franchise around. None of the other candidates come close to being that kind of "valuable".

1. Vince Young

2. Marques Colston
        3. Devin Hester
        4. Maurice Drew
        5. AJ Hawk

Addai is simply a mediocre back in a good system. I mean, he can't seem to beat out Dominic Rhodes for a starting spot. Let's face it, over half the teams in the league have a better BACKUP than Rhodes.

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

Originally posted by Craigo
          Addai is simply a mediocre back in a good system. I mean, he can't seem to beat out Dominic Rhodes for a starting spot. Let's face it, over half the teams in the league have a better BACKUP than Rhodes.

Rhodes is a mediocre back in a good system. Addai is a good back in a good system.
          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Vincent G. Young.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
              Young is 6-4 as a starter with the losses coming to teams with a combined record of 36-15, with two of those losses coming by one single point
              :shock: :shock: If you were on Around the Horn you get 25pts. that's some good stats.

Comment

Vince Young is Awatham

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

As much as I love HOFSTRA's Colston, he was never winning the ROY anyway.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Care to expound on that, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                        Young is 6-4 as a starter with the losses coming to teams with a combined record of 36-15, with two of those losses coming by one single point
                        :shock: :shock: If you were on Around the Horn you get 25pts. that's some good stats.
                        Isn't vince 6-1 as a starter? I'm pretty sure that Collins started 0-3...

and Colston was the leader.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Isn't vince 6-1 as a starter? I'm pretty sure that Collins started 0-3...

and Colston was the leader.
                          vince has started 10 games this season, starting week 3. he's 6-4.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                            Yes I will.

1. Colston is not a superstar. There is no way people are going to give the award to a seventh round draft pick.

2. Reggie Bush or Marques Colston. Put yourself in the media's shoes. Let's see we can have the most marketbale player in pro football right now or someone who went to school on Long Island and prior to this year nobody had ever heard of.

3. Reggie Bush has "saved" New Orleans along with Drew Brees, according to the media.

4. Vince Young is having a better year than both of them and has resurrected a franchise by himself.

Any questions???

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

Yes I will.

1. Colston is not a superstar. There is no way people are going to give the award to a seventh round draft pick.

2. Reggie Bush or Marques Colston. Put yourself in the media's shoes. Let's see we can have the most marketbale player in pro football right now or someone who went to school on Long Island and prior to this year nobody had ever heard of.

3. Reggie Bush has "saved" New Orleans along with Drew Brees, according to the media.

4. Vince Young is having a better year than both of them and has resurrected a franchise by himself.

Any questions???
                              yeah one. If antoine agudio went undrafted by the NBA from the same school and had a colston like year you would def be calling for him for ROY. Aside from the man crush, whats differant

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

Yes I will.

Any questions???
                                1. So the most hyped rookie every year automatically wins rookie of the year? Gimme a break. :roll:

2. Bush is making a case for himself recently. Colston has been spectacular since the beginning of the season.

3. That has nothing to do with the award.

4. Nothing to do with what you originally said. You said Colston never was winning ROY, when actually before he got injured he was the frontrunner by quite a bit. If he finishes up strong, he still is in the running.

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information