Is Coltson loosing the Rookie of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
    1. Colston is not a superstar. There is no way people are going to give the award to a seventh round draft pick.
    I'd also like to point out that Mike Anderson won rookie of the year in 2000 as a 6th round draft pick. Where you were drafted has nothing to do with it.
    The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
      1. Colston is not a superstar. There is no way people are going to give the award to a seventh round draft pick.
      I'd also like to point out that Mike Anderson won rookie of the year in 2000 as a 6th round draft pick. Where you were drafted has nothing to do with it.
      Dominic Davis won it as well. Was he 3rd or 4th round. Actually I take that back. He won the one voted on by the fans or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
        Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
        Dominic Davis won it as well. Was he 3rd or 4th round. Actually I take that back. He won the one voted on by the fans or something.
        I don't think 2003 was even a competition. Anquan Boldin won it easy.
        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
          As much as I love HOFSTRA's Colston, he was never winning the ROY anyway.
          Care to expound on that, or are you just talking out of your ass?
          Yes I will.

2. Reggie Bush or Marques Colston. Put yourself in the media's shoes. Let's see we can have the most marketbale player in pro football right now or someone who went to school on Long Island and prior to this year nobody had ever heard of.

3. Reggie Bush has "saved" New Orleans along with Drew Brees, according to the media.

4. Vince Young is having a better year than both of them and has resurrected a franchise by himself.

Any questions???
          1. Yeah right. Curtis Martin was 3rd round pick. Mike Anderson was a late round pick. They both won ROTY.

2. Bush isn't even the most marketable player in the league, on his team, or in this years rookie class (Vince Young is).

3. Bush hasn't been much of a factor in saving New Orleans.

If Colston doesn't get rookie of the year, it's because he has been injured the past few weeks and other rookies have been making a run for it lately. Plus New Orleans hasn't missed a beat without him. And voters tend to look who was the hottest in the 2nd half of the season. There is still 3 games to go. Alot can change.

Comment

The reason Colston won't get it is because of the injuries and Vince Young's recent success. People always seem to remember what happens at the end of the year instead of looking at the whole thing when it comes to awards.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information