Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by cheesehead10790
    The fact that Bush is even in the running is a ridiculous thought to me. He's had what now...two good games. Lets look at his 4 TD performance...total rushing yards...38. Maybe he should be more worried about running effectively and less about breaking big time screen passes.

    1.Young/Drew
    2.Hester
    3.Colston

    Those are the 4 top performers and imo jones drew should get it since he is up there and had previously NO media hype whatsoever.

    MJD is the ROY
    Right, Bush should just stick to running between the tackles beecause that's what he excels at. :roll:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by cheesehead10790
      The fact that Bush is even in the running is a ridiculous thought to me. He's had what now...two good games. Lets look at his 4 TD performance...total rushing yards...38. Maybe he should be more worried about running effectively and less about breaking big time screen passes.

      1.Young/Drew
      2.Hester
      3.Colston

      Those are the 4 top performers and imo jones drew should get it since he is up there and had previously NO media hype whatsoever.

      MJD is the ROY
      Yeah, we all knew who marques colston was before the draft...

      Comment


      • Ron Jawarski said Marcus McNeil should win rookie of the year. Thoughts?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
          Ron Jawarski said Marcus McNeil should win rookie of the year. Thoughts?
          He's performed awesome...But he isn't the reason the entire line and the team is having success. Take him away...they're still rolling I think. Take VY away...Titans would have 2 wins...

          Props to Darnik

          Originally posted by CutlerChris
          Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

          She was a woman.
          ^^^^^^
          OMFG LMAO

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
            Ron Jawarski said Marcus McNeil should win rookie of the year. Thoughts?
            I think its one of those "Im just mentioning this name because the position doesn't get enough cred even though I really think it should or will be but since everybody has already mentioned I thought I would be different and feel better about myself".

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SFbear
              Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
              Ron Jawarski said Marcus McNeil should win rookie of the year. Thoughts?
              I think its one of those "Im just mentioning this name because the position doesn't get enough cred even though I really think it should or will be but since everybody has already mentioned I thought I would be different and feel better about myself".
              Or maybe its just "Hi, my name is Ron Jaworski, but people call me Jaws for no reason at all. I get paid to say the stupidest things I possibly can on TV."

              Sig by rainbeaukid2
              Originally posted by yodachu
              Everyone pwns the Rams.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                Ron Jawarski said Marcus McNeil should win rookie of the year. Thoughts?
                and I think Cris Colinsworth said Nick Mangold should win it, but we know an o-lineman really doesn't have a chance

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tubby
                  Originally posted by SFbear
                  Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  Ron Jawarski said Marcus McNeil should win rookie of the year. Thoughts?
                  I think its one of those "Im just mentioning this name because the position doesn't get enough cred even though I really think it should or will be but since everybody has already mentioned I thought I would be different and feel better about myself".
                  Or maybe its just "Hi, my name is Ron Jaworski, but people call me Jaws for no reason at all. I get paid to say the stupidest things I possibly can on TV."
                  Jaws is one of the better analysts on ESPN. He analysis of QBs is pretty solid.

                  Comment


                  • Ron Jaworksi is the stupidest person on the planet.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SFbear
                      Originally posted by Tubby
                      Originally posted by SFbear
                      Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                      Ron Jawarski said Marcus McNeil should win rookie of the year. Thoughts?
                      I think its one of those "Im just mentioning this name because the position doesn't get enough cred even though I really think it should or will be but since everybody has already mentioned I thought I would be different and feel better about myself".
                      Or maybe its just "Hi, my name is Ron Jaworski, but people call me Jaws for no reason at all. I get paid to say the stupidest things I possibly can on TV."
                      Jaws is one of the better analysts on ESPN. He analysis of QBs is pretty solid.
                      Wasn't he the one who showed that Vince Young was missing wide open recievers?

                      Comment


                      • I don't see why McNeil shouldn't get some credit. He's been an absolute monster since say one. You can probably credit quite a few of LT's touchdowns to his roadgrading. Shouldn't 13 good games mean more than 3 good games when it comes to ROTY?

                        Comment


                        • Logan Mankins got ROY votes. McNeil could too

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jackalope
                            i think now Devin Hester has to be seriously considered
                            Oh no doubt, but he won't win it.

                            A) He doesn't have a position (well CB but he won't win it at CB)

                            B) Guys like MJD, Colston, VY, etc have had "bigger" impacts on a game to game basis

                            C) KR's don't win ROY's

                            Now if he gets a couple more TD's this season I can see a legit argument to why he should win it. But right now I just see a legit argument to why he should be considered


                            Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BrownsTown
                              Ron Jaworksi is the stupidest person on the planet.
                              Amen.


                              It's going to be great to watch MJD and VY play each other on Sunday. Question: Does the player (MJD or VY) with the bigger game have the lead in the race?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WhisperSeek
                                Originally posted by BrownsTown
                                Ron Jaworksi is the stupidest person on the planet.
                                Amen.

                                It's going to be great to watch MJD and VY play each other on Sunday. Question: Does the player (MJD or VY) with the bigger game have the lead in the race?
                                Depends on how the other player does.

                                If Drew has his usual 50 yards rushing, 20 yards recieving, 50 yards returning, and a touchdown or two, but Young has a bigger game, then he won't be out of the race.

                                However, if Young costs the Titans the game because of turnovers, and suddenly looks very much like a rookie, then he'll be hard to vote for.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information