Rookie of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keylime_5
    Vince Young is inhuman. He's already a great quaterback and he hasn't even started but about a dozen games as a pro

Don't say that! The purists will bring out the stats sheet and claim he's a running back playing out of position. :roll:

Comment

Addai is more consistant than Drew, who had one good game so of course everyone is going to jump on him.

Colston no doubt wins it.

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

Devin Hester wins it!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

The poll says "will be".

Therefore, I vote VY.

BTW, did anyone else hear Sterling Sharpe's insistence on calling him "VY" all the time? Kinda funny when Collinsworth called him out for it.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
            Addai is more consistant than Drew, who had one good game so of course everyone is going to jump on him.
            You don't watch many Jaguar games, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by WhisperSeek
              Originally posted by TCU

He must not.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                Originally posted by WhisperSeek
                Originally posted by TCU

He must not.
                Pretty much. He's been consistent in his play throughout the season, and this is the capper.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by TCU

Addai didn't do anything today, Drew has made plays in every game he has been in.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                    I don't know if I'd place it all on Young. Travis Henry has returned to his Pro Bowl form of a few years prior, and that front seven - especially the LBs - and Pac-man are making great plays for the team.
                    The question is, would Henry be performing at this level if Young wasn't playing? Its hardly a coincidence that the running game opened up when Young started. Young forces teams to respect his running ability and opens up the running game for Henry.

Young is not solely responsible for the Titans recent success, but he has probably contributed more towards it more than any other single player on that team.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
                      Originally posted by Geo
                      I don't know if I'd place it all on Young. Travis Henry has returned to his Pro Bowl form of a few years prior, and that front seven - especially the LBs - and Pac-man are making great plays for the team.
                      The question is, would Henry be performing at this level if Young wasn't playing? Its hardly a coincidence that the running game opened up when Young started. Young forces teams to respect his running ability and opens up the running game for Henry.

Young is not solely responsible for the Titans recent success, but he has probably contributed more towards it more than any other single player on that team.
                      Good point there, but Henry's game is overall better this year, missing four games last year killed and he was never able to get anything going.

Comment

im surpsied vince young is leading

i would have to go with Maurice Jones Drew or Marques Colston

and MJD has been very consistent and has put up some huge games

Colston will be close to 1000 yards receiving

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                          Originally posted by TCU

Addai couldn't do anything today, Drew has made plays in every game he has been in.
                          Fixed.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Vince Young. I think he means the most to his team out of any of the other rookies. Without him the Titans would not have the record they have right now.

Comment

If Vince Young wins this I won't even take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown
                                If Vince Young wins this I won't even take it seriously.
                                Why not, he is playing good football and his coming up HUGE at the end of games to win them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information