Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

You my friend are a:

Comment

Drew - I also heard he's starring in the sequel to the Prestige with Hugh Jackman - coz **** me he's a magican

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

I'm giving it to LT. He already broke the TD record and has 3 games left in this season. He is having an amazing season and definately deserves the MVP award.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

How can you guys possibly say Brees? LT is going to smash the record for most touchdowns. He is completely unstoppable

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              How can you guys possibly say Brees? LT is going to smash the record for most touchdowns. He is completely unstoppable
              unless of course Brees puts a spell on him 8)

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

What people forget about Drew Brees, is while he has monster statistics, all four of the Saints losses correspond with Brees' 300-yard games. Look beyond the stats, instead look at the context of how he's put up those stats.

LaDainian Tomlinson is having the greatest RB season of all time, and has been the best running back in football for a while, carrying his team to a 11-2 record. If he doesn't win, with a 2,200+ total yard, 35-ish touchdown season, while Shaun Alexander has an MVP award after pounding sub-par NFC West and AFC South opponents, it would be a travesty.

Comment

cause the awrd is most valuable player and even tough i think LT has had a better year then brees and in my opinion the best RB in a long long time. drew has just been more valuable to his team

Comment

This thread is a joke.

How can you not include Jay Cutler? 8)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992
                      cause the awrd is most valuable player and even tough i think LT has had a better year then brees and in my opinion the best RB in a long long time. drew has just been more valuable to his team

By definition, the better player is more valuable. I don't know where all this "he's more valuable to his team" crap started, but it's always been annoying to me. Seems to me Ladainian is more valuable to his team anyway. Remember how they were teammates? Seems as though the Chargers are doing just fine without Brees. Anyway, my point is that "Most Valuable" means just that. Think of them as diamonds. Who shines brighter? Who has less flaws? Who is more valuable? If they had an award for MVP of all time, Tomlinson's season this year would likely have the best odds at winning it. It really isn't even close in my opinion. Brees is definitely having an MVP worthy year, and he would likely win it in most seasons. It's just too bad it coincided with perhaps the greatest individual season in the history of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992
                        The award is usually not given to the most valuable player, and if it was, neither Brees nor LT would win. The award is given to the player who played the best throughout the year.

Comment

I think the only way Brees can pass up Tomlinson is if he breaks the season season passing record. If he does that, it'll be really close.

BoneKrusher

Comment

You my friend are a:

he's a hispanic person?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I think if both players and teams stay on their current pace, we'll have Co-MVP's.
                              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information