No announcement yet.

mvp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Tomlinson doesn't win this award, it would be basically impossible to ever give the award to a runningback again. Tomlinson has had one of (if not the best) seasons for a runningback in history. How can you not give it to him?

Comment

Co-MVPs.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy
        Co-MVPs.
        Why not? We had Co-Comeback players of the year last season with Smith and Bruschi. Even though Bruschi getting to split it with Steve Smith was complete ********.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
          Originally posted by Flyboy
          Co-MVPs.
          Why not? We had Co-Comeback players of the year last season with Smith and Bruschi. Even though Bruschi getting to split it with Steve Smith was complete ***********.
          The fact that Bruschi split the Co-MVP while Mark Fields didn't even come close is a travesty.

Comment

They're both very good, but I think Drew Brees should get it.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

LT it is not even close.

Comment

There ought to be a law against homers.

LT's team has a better record, a tougher division, and has a bigger load of his teams offense. Thank God homers don't vote for MVP awards.

Comment

I think since LT locked up the TD record I figure he will get it.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

i'm sort of amazed that brees is even in the discussion. the most valuable crap doesn't fly either way (take LT off the chargers and they're probably tied up with denver and KC instead of clinching home field). and brees, by comparison, isn't having half the season that LT is. barring him literally giving away the last three games, i don't see how anyone could realistically vote any other way.

Comment

Drew Brees definately deserves to win the MVP this year. He took a team that was 4-12 last year and now is 2nd in the NFC. Hes making stars out of players we havent even heard of like Colston, and hes producing unbelievable numbers. LT is producing great numbers too, but his team was already great before this year with all the talent they had. Although LT will probably get it, Brees definately deserves it more.

Comment

You are right Brees has turned the franchise around. He also has some good stats to go along with it: 4,033 yards, 25 TD's and 10 picks those numbers right there should say right there that he is MVP and OPOY worthy.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by Titans_Dynasty85
                          Drew Brees definately deserves to win the MVP this year. He took a team that was 4-12 last year and now is 2nd in the NFC. Hes making stars out of players we havent even heard of like Colston, and hes producing unbelievable numbers.
                          3-13 and the second pick in the NFL draft last year but who's counting?
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                            LT it is not even close.
                            so tour saying brees doesnt even get any kind of tought

Comment

Originally posted by Titans_Dynasty85
                              Drew Brees definately deserves to win the MVP this year. He took a team that was 4-12 last year and now is 2nd in the NFC. Hes making stars out of players we havent even heard of like Colston, and hes producing unbelievable numbers. LT is producing great numbers too, but his team was already great before this year with all the talent they had. Although LT will probably get it, Brees definately deserves it more.
                              huh... so drew brees is the only change in new orleans, eh? weak reasoning. i'm sure having a healthy running back and a new coach and some good receiving were simply products of drew brees showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992
                                Originally posted by Splat420
                                LT it is not even close.
                                so tour saying brees doesnt even get any kind of tought
                                drew brees should get every single second place vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information