No announcement yet.

Your Breakout 07 Rookies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this thread goes long enough, every single Rookie's name will be thrown out as a "breakout rookie".

Comment

Mike Walker and Terrel Brown are the two guys I have suprising.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
      It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
      Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
      http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
      421 Witness
      756*

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
        If this thread goes long enough, every single Rookie's name will be thrown out as a "breakout rookie".
        I guarantee that Kevin Kolb will not be named in a serious discussion.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

[hopeful homerism]
          Greg Olsen
          [/hopeful homerism]

[realism]
          It bugs me a division opponent getting Calvin Johnson, b/c I don't see how he can be a bust. Well, other than the fact that Matt Millen drafted him.
          [/realism]

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Kevin Kolb might not contribute anything for the next year or two, but I won't be surprised if he's one of the best QB's from this draft in 3-4 years. Shocked the Eagles took him as high as they did, but had the guy pegged as a sleeper predraft.

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
              Mike Walker and Terrel Brown are the two guys I have suprising.
              I hope you're right about Brown but I don't see him starting this season. There are three veterans in front of him, that I don't see him outplaying this year. Walt Harris is old though, and Spencer needs to prove he can preform consistently. I see Brown making a big splash in his second or third year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scar View Post
                Kevin Kolb might not contribute anything for the next year or two, but I won't be surprised if he's one of the best QB's from this draft in 3-4 years. Shocked the Eagles took him as high as they did, but had the guy pegged as a sleeper predraft.
                But this is a rookie breakout of 07 thread.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

how bout: Jarvis Moss, Tim Crowder and Marcus Thomas

Comment

QB- Brady Quinn or John Beck- because I think they'll be the only 2 to see significant playing time at the QB position

RB- Marshawn Lynch- he will be the best RB from this draft and he should be playin in Baltimore dammit!!

FB- Le'Ron McClain- he may be Ravens starting FB from day 1 and he is the next Lorenzo Neal

WR- Calvin Johnson, Aundrae Allison- Calvin is a freak and he'll dominate, and Aundrae is my favorite WR from this draft and he'll see loads of playing time in Minny and he'll surprise many.

TE- Greg Olsen- Bears are lucky to have this guy.

OT- Levi Brown, Joe Staley- Both will be standouts for their respective teams for many years to come.

OG- Ben Grubbs- He should start from day 1 and he'll see the most action of any OG in the draft.

C- Ryan Kalil- Probably wont see much time but if he does he is the best interior lineman in the draft class.

DE- Jamaal Anderson- He'll be better than Gaines when all is said and done.

DT- Alan Branch- The best DT in the draft, he'll eat up blockers and LBs on his team will look alot better because of him.

OLB- Jon Beason- Awesome talent and great athlete.

MLB- Patrick Willis- A beast.... nuff said.

CB- Darrelle Revis- Gives the Jets 3 pretty good young CBs making their d instantly better.

FS- Brandon Meriweather- Very talented and cmon he's from Da U, you know he's gonna tear it up.

SS- LaRon Landry- If he is as good as his brother Dawan then he is gonna be excellent.

K- Justin Medlock- He is clutch and has a strong leg.

P- Adam Podlesh- Amazing athlete and a great punter too.

KR- Josh Wilson- He is great at Kickoff returns, and leaves a bit to be desired in punt returns so I think he'll be the best rookie kickoff returner.

PR- Yamon Figurs- The only reason I say this is because Ted Ginn might be a little slowed from his injury.
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Greg Olsen and Dan Bazuin B)

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

no one mentioned the future rookie of the year and im dead serious.

Steve Smith... the one rookie who was spectacular on his first days in minicamp.

It's kind of sad when your first round DB is getting murdered by your second round wr.

Comment

LaRon Landry - SS

Brandon Jackson - RB

Justin Harrell - DT

Antwan Barnes - OLB

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            And everybody has been wondering why ever since.
                            I agree he'll break out, but for Henry, production wise, a 3.8 YPC and 500 yds would be considered 'breaking out'
                            tbh from what players have been saying about him in TC and how high our coaches have been on him

i reckon hes going to turn a hell of alot of heads this year

he may have been a workout warrior but hes gonna be one hell of a back

Comment

Sidney Rice
                              Dwayne Jarrett
                              CJ
                              AD

Comment

Jarrett
                                Landry
                                Mason Crosby
                                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Working...