Will Vince Young ever rush for 1,000?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titansfan #53
    started a topic Will Vince Young ever rush for 1,000?

Will Vince Young ever rush for 1,000?

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/424340

Will he ever rush for 1,000 yards in a season?

• Moses
    replied
    Originally posted by eacantdraft
    Vince Young will never have a 1,000 yard rushing season. Unlike Vick, VY is a QB, not an athlete.

Translation for an athlete at QB - Can't play QB.
    Remember the Vick thread? You already lost that argument.

Leave a comment:

• Smooth Criminal
    replied
    I doubt he will. I think he'll run less and less as his career goes on as he gets more cofortable going to his #2 and #3 guys.

Leave a comment:

• Eaglez.Fan
    replied
    I garantee he does

Leave a comment:

• detroit4life
    replied
    i dont think he will ebcuase i think tennesee will focus on him being throw first type of guy. With whats going on with Vick tennesee wil most lekely give VY a good reciever and more weapons rather then what atlanta did

Leave a comment:

• portermvp84
    replied
    He constatly runs for 1 downs all the time and much more he's easly got 60 yards a game.

Leave a comment:

• BuddyCHRIST
    replied
    I want to say no because I think he's already a pass first guy and will develop even more so. But think about it, all you need to reach 1000 is 60 yards a game. I could easily see him averaging 60 yards a game.

Leave a comment:

• eacantdraft
    replied
    Vince Young will never have a 1,000 yard rushing season. Unlike Vick, VY is a QB, not an athlete.

Translation for an athlete at QB - Can't play QB.

Leave a comment:

• portermvp84
    replied
    If he doesn't he'll be very close, he's gonna be one of the best scramblers in the game. I still can't belive he won the game by that 39 yard run.

Leave a comment:

• I'mAHustler
    replied
    Originally posted by Xonraider
    He's going to be developing into more and more of a passer. VY looks down the field as much as he can, Vick just runs after short time.
    That's because Vick's offensive line is terrible and his receivers suck.

He should develop into a better passer. I'm still hoping he fails :?

Leave a comment:

• d34ng3l021
    replied
    Originally posted by Xonraider
    He's going to be developing into more and more of a passer. VY looks down the field as much as he can, Vick just runs after short time.
    Cause after a short time, he has no time to look downfield.

Leave a comment:

• Xonraider
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shiver
    replied
    Originally posted by duckseason
    Originally posted by Shiver
    Originally posted by duckseason
    No. Vick didn't even do it until this year. Young is nowhere near the runner that Vick is. Also, he probably won't get the same opportunity. His attempts per season will probably gradually decrease over the course of his career. I think they're gonna make a hell of a QB out of him though. I think he'll average around 500-700 yards a season with a few 800 yard seasons sprinkled in there. If he ever does rush for a thousand, it'll be a sign that he didn't develop as a passer. Titans fans should hope that he never has to run that much.
    Or that the Titans never gave him a reliable security blanket for him to be comfortable as a passer.
    I feel your pain.
    Early in the season, I thought Tennessee had a great shot at bringing in Calvin Johnson. I really wanted to see that happen. Seems like a perfect fit. But yeah, hopefully Tennessee does a better job with their freakish QB. I'm sure they learned a few things from the mishandling of Vick's talents.
    I think the franchise is haunted by the decision made by Blank to turn down Owens and Moss when they had the chance. Both very much wanted to play with Michael Vick. Hopefully the Titans get Young a go to receiver. Great passing play doesn't exist without top tier receivers.

Leave a comment:

• soybean
    replied
    Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    I'm sure it's already been happening with Vince and Lendale. Although, I do remember Lendale making comments after the Rose Bowl that Texas had the better quarterback on the field.
    :shock:

Leave a comment:

• d34ng3l021
    replied
    Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    I'm sure it's already been happening with Vince and Lendale. Although, I do remember Lendale making comments after the Rose Bowl that Texas had the better quarterback on the field.
    Thats quite douchey of Lendale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information