Will Brees break 5,000?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Brees break 5,000?

He needs about 326 yards a game to hit 5,000.

His remaining games are the Redskins, Giants, and Panthers.

By jkpigskin

I wouldnt say its impossible.its definetely possible especially with NOs pass happy offense with tagets Horn,Colston,Bush, and Henderson.
    But the consistency would be hard to keep up.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

With all of his WRs back I think he will.

By jkpigskin

Comment

I see someone recently found the "Make a new poll" option...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
          You guys are just so boring, same old topics.

By jkpigskin

Comment

Hes gonna break it with the schedule that he has. Giants, and Redskins secondary sucks.

By jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by Titansfan #53
              Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
              You guys are just so boring, same old topics.
              actually this topic is kinda boring too... but... i shouldnt be one to talk.

p.s. your next topic should be, "will LT get 30 touchdowns?"

Comment

Possible, but I doubt it. If he does though that will make the MVP choice very interesting indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                  Possible, but I doubt it. If he does though that will make the MVP choice very interesting indeed...
                  Tomlinson would still probably win it. But, breaking Marino's passing yardage record is more impressive than breaking a record that has been broken about 5 times in the last 10 years. Tomlinson has had a hell of a year, but the single season TD record is broken far too often to be considered all that prestigious.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
                    Tomlinson would still probably win it. But, breaking Marino's passing yardage record is more impressive than breaking a record that has been broken about 5 times in the last 10 years. Tomlinson has had a hell of a year, but the single season TD record is broken far too often to be considered all that prestigious.
                    My thoughts exactly, if he were to break the 5,000 yard mark I think he should win it, as long as LT doesn't break Shauns record by over 5 TD's. In the forum of most sacred records that people didn't think would be broken one person said Dan's 5,000 yard season, so we will see what happens.

Comment

I voted yes just because I'd like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777
                        I agree. But you're right that LT will probably still win MVP. Brees will win Offensive Player of the Year.

Comment

No.

They'll clinch, so he'll be sat for a portion of time.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

If they clinch he won't. I doubt he'll keep it up for that long.
                            Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Yes, i think it's possible just look what he's at right now 4033 he's on track to get 5,000 with what is it three games left. If he does get 5,000 that means he has to be a lock for OPOY.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information