2nd Best NFL RB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Best NFL RB

The obvious best is LT, but you would you put right below him?

I would put steven jackson. He is a pile pusher but has good speed and is very versitale

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

LJ
    Jackson
    Gore
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

LT. It's kind of like the second rule of Fight Club.

Realistically, I'd say Brian Westbrook, he is slick. I think Adrian Peterson is going to explode onto the scene though.
      Last edited by CC.SD; 05-18-2007, 05:12 PM.

Comment

So many great ones, and Steven Jackson is close but Frank Gore will take LT's number one spot in 2 years..As of now Gore is second

^ bantx
        Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
        **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
        Originally posted by Jughead10
        I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

Gore is 4th or 5th

1. LT
          2. LJ
          3. Jackson
          4. Gore/Westbrook
          5. Gore/Westbrook
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

i love Gore since im a U fan but i gotta go with Jackson..hes strong..fast..and catches very well out of backfield

1. LT
            2. Jackson
            3. Gore
            4. Johnson
            5. Westbrook
            6. Portis(if he was healthy i woulda put him #3 :(

Comment

Honestly for the Bucs WCO, I would take Westbrook.

Hmm, Larry Johnson is the best pure runner. Then Steven Jackson.

Comment

When it comes to just running the rock I would take LJ after LT but Steven Jackson is by far a better all around back then LJ.

Comment

2 - 5 is pretty close really. Gore, Jackson, LJ and Portis could all claim the no.2 on their day

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

i wouldn't put Gore ahead of LJ or Jackson or Portis or McAlister or Edge or Alexander or Parker (homer pick) thats about it maybe one or two more that i am not thinking of right now, but that looks good to me.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                      i wouldn't put Gore ahead of LJ or Jackson or Portis or McAlister or Edge or Alexander or Parker (homer pick) thats about it maybe one or two more that i am not thinking of right now, but that looks good to me.
                      Ok so where does the leagues no.3 rusher (Gore) rate on your scale ?
                      Last edited by ninerfan; 05-18-2007, 05:51 PM.

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

I'd go with Jackson. I love his versatility he brings to the table.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

behind all of those guys. so hold let me scroll and count.......9

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                            When it comes to just running the rock I would take LJ after LT but Steven Jackson is by far a better all around back then LJ.
                            ^^^^And that my friends is exactly how not to be a homer.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              I completely agree, I just don't buy into what Gore is selling.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information