FanNation ranks the 32 starting QB's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
    And Cutler has had a better career than Tom Brady.
    Andrew Walter has better mobility than Michael Vick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewing View Post
      If the numbers are completely correct then Damon Huard is a better quarterback than both Drew Brees and Carson Palmer.
      If numbers are correct Brees and Palmer started 8 more games which would skew Huards numbers.

Next.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
        Vince Young is not a better QB, he's better at running the ball, but thats all.
        Look at the weapons Leinart has and look at the weapons Vince Young has. The Titans had the worst defense in the NFL yet Vince still outshined(again) Leinart by leading his team to more victories. You honestly think Leinart has better leadership skills then Young? Give me a break.

Comment

And at USC he had arguably more talent around him then any college quarterback in history. Man, you're worse than GRF. At least he only makes stupid points about the Giants and not the entire league.
          Well what are you suggesting? That he was a product of good talent around him? Or he was actually a good QB?

I think he's a good QB but hasn't proven anything yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
            If numbers are correct Brees and Palmer started 8 more games which would skew Huards numbers.

Next.
            that a way. completley skip over my argument. you cant get around that one. good job.

Originally posted by mythbusta
            i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
            who dey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
              that a way. completley skip over my argument. you cant get around that one. good job.
              WTF that was your argument..

Comment

Next.
                Mike Furrey had more receptions then everyone except Andre Johnson. I guess he's better than Marvin Harrison and Steve Smith. Oh and Furrey played in 16 games as well. Numbers are misleading, I thought everyone knew that.

Comment

Look at the weapons Leinart has and look at the weapons Vince Young has. The Titans had the worst defense in the NFL yet Vince still outshined(again) Leinart by leading his team to more victories. You honestly think Leinart has better leadership skills then Young? Give me a break.
                  You homer, where did I point out Leadership skills...

No where.

Leinart has far better mental process than Vince Young and he's a better pocket passer. So what he didn't lead his team to more victories? He was also injured and didn't start as long.

Did you see him play against Chicago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                    year before last year, the ravens and steelers had top 5 defenses. NOt a single AFC West defense was in the top 10. Next?
                    there is my argument.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                    who dey?

Comment

Not to mention, Leinart's own passing stats were only marginally better than Young's. He had better accuracy by a good margin, he was a bit ahead in passer rating, and down to the decimals had a worse TD:INT ratio. When you factor in VY's rushing stats, I think that at this point in their careers, Vince is the better player.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Mike Furrey had more receptions then everyone except Andre Johnson. I guess he's better than Marvin Harrison and Steve Smith. Oh and Furrey played in 16 games as well. Numbers are misleading, I thought everyone knew that.
                        Then why keep stats?

Honestly. They can be misleading but very telling too.

Comment

Well what are you suggesting? That he was a product of good talent around him? Or he was actually a good QB?

I think he's a good QB but hasn't proven anything yet.
                          I'm saying you can make the arguement that Leinart was a product of the talent around him. You think having Reggie Bush made no impact on his stats?

Comment

I'm saying you can make the arguement that Leinart was a product of the talent around him. You think having Reggie Bush made no impact on his stats?
                            Of course it did but i;m not trying to argue with you aabout anything regarding Leinart. Your starting something I have no idea what we're really taking about involving Leinart.

I think Leinart is a good QB but won't be the most successful of his class.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                              You homer, where did I point out Leadership skills...

No where.

Leinart has far better mental process than Vince Young and he's a better pocket passer. So what he didn't lead his team to more victories? He was also injured and didn't start as long.

Did you see him play against Chicago?
                              You have no right to call anybody a homer when you Jake Delhomme as one of the top ten quarterbacks in the league.

Actually you said "he's better at running the ball, but thats all." Which would imply that Leinart is better in every other aspect of being a quarterback.

Leinart is a better pocket passer at this point but Young is still the better player. Don't bring up the more INT's then TD's arguement because Leinart did it as well.

Yeah, I saw him play against Chicago and his entire team choked.

Comment

Of course it did but i;m not trying to argue with you aabout anything regarding Leinart. Your starting something I have no idea what we're really taking about involving Leinart.
                                I'm stating it because your only reason for Leinart being in the top fifteen is because he went to USC. That's a terrible reason and you continue to say things in this thread that make absolutely no sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information