No announcement yet.

Unfair Advantage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop whing. The Dolphins did a good job at scouting. That was ingenious of the coaching staff to come up with that idea.

If your teams did the same thing, you'd be crowing about the astute coaching job.

This is the NFL. There is no such thing as fair in professional sports.

Comment

Border line illegal, but the New England oline was losing one on one matchups all day.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat
        Border line illegal, but the New England oline was losing one on one matchups all day.
        Show me where it's illegal. Either in NFL rules or US rules.

Comment

Every team does this, whether they tell you they do or not.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Deathbystat, sorry to be a vigilante mod, but your avatar is much too big.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
              Deathbystat, sorry to be a vigilante mod, but your avatar is much too big.
              QFT.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
                the patriots just got their butt kicked... end of story.... sure maybe this voice thingy helped the miami D, but their D was man handling so badly that i dont think some voice thing would have made that much of a difference
                QFT

The game wasn't even close. Patriots should stop complaining (they're slowly resembling the Spurs to me).

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Originally posted by Paul
                  I don't thinks it illegal, but theres something definitely shady about it. I just picture Saban in a back alley slipping a guy ,in a hat and trench coat, some dolphins tickets for the tapes.
                  Just the mental picture of that is completely hilarious.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Namy
                    the patriots just got their butt kicked... end of story.... sure maybe this voice thingy helped the miami D, but their D was man handling so badly that i dont think some voice thing would have made that much of a difference
                    QFT

The game wasn't even close. Patriots should stop complaining (they're slowly resembling the Spurs to me).

The Patriots are the ones who aren't complaining. The only complaining is coming from the media talking heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                      Originally posted by Namy
                      QFT

The Patriots are the ones who aren't complaining. The only complaining is coming from the media talking heads.
                      Brady had a comment about it the other day.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information