Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im really confused is Corey Simon still with the colts

Comment

Now that is some NFC North representation!

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
        can some explain to me how the Buccaneers have better DE then the Packers? also the Panthers better then the Packers.

My List-

1. Saints
        2. Eagles
        3. Giants
        4. Bears
        5. Packers
        7. Buccaneers
        7. Falcons
        8. Panthers
        9. Rams
        10. Seahawks
        11. Cowboys
        12. Cardinals
        13. 49ers
        14. Vikings
        15. Lions
        16. Redskins
        Please,

The Steelers, Patriots and Chargers all have better DE's than everyone from 8 on.. atleast. I can't believe you put the Cowboys over them.

Steelers - Smith/Keisel
        Patriots - Seymour/Warren
        Chargers - Olshansky/Castillo

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
          Please,

The Steelers, Patriots and Chargers all have better DE's than everyone from 8 on.. atleast. I can't believe you put the Cowboys over them.

Steelers - Smith/Keisel
          Patriots - Seymour/Warren
          Chargers - Olshansky/Castillo
          Since when are the Steelers, Patriots, and Chargers in the NFC? Come on man, I know it's hard, but use your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
            wilfork should be ahead of Hampton...Hampton should be #5 :\
            It's by 2's.. Hampton > Wilfork... not by a whole lot, slightly, but Hoke is definitely a lot better than NE's backup.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Since when are the Steelers, Patriots, and Chargers in the NFC? Come on man, I know it's hard, but use your brain.
              I didn't even think of NFC, I was just reading some of the teams and I couldn't believe Dallas was in the top 16, Now that I realize it's NFC only, it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                It's by 2's.. Hampton > Wilfork... not by a whole lot, slightly, but Hoke is definitely a lot better than NE's backup.
                i was talking about the individual list that has

1. Stroud
                2. Henderson
                3. Hampton
                4. Williams
                5. Wilfork

Williams should be #2 or #3..Wilfork #4 and Hampton 5

im not sold that Stroud and Henderson are BOTH the best DTs in AFC individually

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Here are the DT rankings. I think these are a little better personally.

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=205736

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...c.php?t=205133
                  Washed up?

Sacks:
                  01-11.0
                  02-15.5
                  03-15.0
                  04-12.0
                  05-14.0
                  06-2.0

Last year he was injured, and at this rate he didn't show signs of slowing down.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                    i was talking about the individual list that has

1. Stroud
                    2. Henderson
                    3. Hampton
                    4. Williams
                    5. Wilfork

Williams should be #2 or #3..Wilfork #4 and Hampton 5

im not sold that Stroud and Henderson are BOTH the best DTs in AFC individually
                    I agree. I think Williams is #1, Stroud #2, Hampton #3, Henderson #4, and Wilfork #3.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                      Washed up?

Sacks:
                      01-11.0
                      02-15.5
                      03-15.0
                      04-12.0
                      05-14.0
                      06-2.0

Last year he was injured, and at this rate he didn't show signs of slowing down.
                      Ok I'm going to assume that you are talking about my comments on Rice since you quoted the wrong post.

Simeon Rice has always been overrated. Hell Keyshawn Johnson called him out. Most Bucs fans know that he's nothing anymore and have stated as much. His stats are nice, but they've always been misleading. He's 33 and coming off a big injury. I honestly wouldn't be suprised to see him take the KGB route and finish his career as a situational pass rusher.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Ok I'm going to assume that you are talking about my comments on Rice since you quoted the wrong post.

Simeon Rice has always been overrated. Hell Keyshawn Johnson called him out. Most Bucs fans know that he's nothing anymore and have stated as much. His stats are nice, but they've always been misleading. He's 33 and coming off a big injury. I honestly wouldn't be suprised to see him take the KGB route and finish his career as a situational pass rusher.
                        119 career sacks, 2nd most active---behind Strahan. 13th alltime. The 2nd fastest to 100 career sacks, behind Reggie White.

Yeah, overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                          119 career sacks, 2nd most active---behind Strahan. 13th alltime. The 2nd fastest to 100 career sacks, behind Reggie White.

Yeah, overrated.
                          Yeah, overrated. He might be the worst DE against the run in the history of professional football. He would have been even worse had the rest of the talent around him not compensated.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Yeah, overrated. He might be the worst DE against the run in the history of professional football. He would have been even worse had the rest of the talent around him not compensated.
                            THis bad?
                            http://images.chron.com/photos/2006/...ineGallery.jpg

Comment

im very comfortable with both of the ravens rankings. the thing i love about our d-linemen is their versatility. i love that suggs can play 4-3 DE and 3-4 OLB, pryce can be a DE in both fronts as well as a DT in certain times, Kelly Gregg is a good NT and DT and Ngata is solid in both also

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Raiders got hated on real hard. Burgess is one of the best in the biz and we might not have a great group of guys to complement him but Brayton, Moses, Huntley aint horrible. Considering some of the groups they put ahead of us (Broncos, Titans, Steelers, Texans), I would say we are really getting underrated.

And on the NFC, the Eagles got hated on real hard. I know Howard is coming off a bad season and Kearse off an injury but a healthy Kearse to go with Howard, Cole and now Abiamiri has to rank among the best DE rotations in the league. How they rank em behind the Cowboys, 49ers, Seahawks, Rams and Cardinals is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information