Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1-32 Rank the starting QBs arm strength

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
    It doesn't matter how far you can throw it, you should be discussing best deep ball accuracy instead.
    If we're doing that, then we need to seperate the throwers from the passers.

    Either way, best deep ball accuracy goes to Carson Palmer hands down. The kid throws the best deep ball I've ever seen.

    Comment


    • #47
      Well Russell will soon be in the mix near the top. JR has a cannon.


      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

      Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Well Russell will soon be in the mix near the top. JR has a cannon.
        If we're talking most accurate deep ball, Russell still oscillates between being a thrower and a passer. Sometime his deep throws are just him launching the ball as far as he can in the general direction of a teammate. He has shown signs of improvement though, and he has as much potential in the area as anyone has ever had.

        Comment


        • #49
          We are talking about pulling an arm back and heaving it.

          What about Tavarius Jackson from Minne?

          Heard he has a cannon.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
            If we're doing that, then we need to seperate the throwers from the passers.

            Either way, best deep ball accuracy goes to Carson Palmer hands down. The kid throws the best deep ball I've ever seen.
            I'm not trying to be a homer, but I promise you that Byron Leftwich is right there with him.

            Comment


            • #51
              Carson Palmer is better, but Jay Cutler definitely throws a very good deep ball. Like the one previously posted against the Cards.


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

              Comment


              • #52
                Russel
                Cutler
                Favre
                Culpepper
                Leftwhich

                Comment


                • #53
                  Yeah Daunte Culpepper has a cannon, but you need a lawn chair for him to sit down so he can throw it.
                  I remember: Sean Taylor

                  Bosanac01

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    1. JaMarcus Russell
                    2. Michael Vick
                    3. Daunte Culpepper
                    4. Kyle Boller
                    5. Brett Favre

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Chad Pennington probably has the weakest arm out of starting qb's.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                        1. JaMarcus Russell
                        2. Michael Vick
                        3. Daunte Culpepper
                        4. Kyle Boller
                        5. Brett Favre
                        I'd love to see Vick go up against JR.


                        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          My order: On pure arm strength.
                          1. J. Russell
                          2. C. Palmer
                          3. M. Vick
                          4. B. Leftwich
                          5. K. Boller

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            This entire thread it just pointless. It should be titled " 1-31 rank the starting QBs arm stregth, AFTER die furur Brett Favre".

                            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

                            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Titans10 View Post
                              not going to post ranking but check out Cutler's cannon, 65 yrd pass right in stride

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=H8FGdz0-OrY
                              yeah, and what made it even more unbelivable is that he was coming of his back foot and had to do this really awkward swing around. which really kills any momuentum he had bulit up. still 65 yards at 80% arm strength

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Haha, no one even ranked them 1 - 32

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information