1-32 Rank the starting QBs arm strength

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'mAHustler View Post
    Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for pillowbiters. I'm ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That's ***. Button hook? ***. Flare out? ***. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey ***. This is ****ing football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a *****. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am.

Holy **** that post had me laughing for a solid 5 continuous minutes...good job

Comment

He didn't make that, I think it was on the onion or something, I did almost piss myself when I first read it though.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Is that Berrian? I think he's triple-covered. You know what? **** it. I'm throwing it downfield.

Yeah, I see Jones open on the flank. But **** that. Dumpoff passes are for pillowbiters. I'm ****ing Sexy Rexy Grossman. I can get that ball in there. And, even if I can't, I bet I'll be able to pull it off the next go round. I like throwing the ball long. It makes my dick hard.

What's that? I should throw a quick slant? **** that. That's ***. Button hook? ***. Flare out? ***. Screen pass? Kevin Spacey ***. This is ****ing football. You can't just expect wins to come to you. You can't massage that ****. You gotta grab that game by the throat and rape the ever-loving **** out of it. You think a 5-yard out is gonna win you a game? You're a *****. This ain't John Shoop running this offense. Sexy Rexy's got the arm. The dragon. You gotta unleash the dragon.

Okay, I'm throwing it. Nice. Look how far it went. I look good. I bet I made that Pats cheerleader wet her panties with that throw. She ****ing wants me. I bet she likes it over a stair railing. I can hit that with 100% accuracy, my dear. Mmmmmm. I am delicious.

Oh ****. Looks like Samuel caught it. Again. Oh well. It still felt ****ing great to throw that ****. Tell me that wasn't one of the prettiest passes you ever saw. You know what? Not only am I gonna throw it long the next time we hit the field. I'm gonna throw it even longer. Harder. You see that kid in wheelchair sitting in the end zone bleachers? I'm gonna nail him right between the ****ing eyes with a Sexy Rexy fastball. Why? Because I can.

This is Rex Grossman we're talking about here. We're talking 210 lbs. of twisted steel and sex appeal. I'm not just a gunslinger. I'm a cumslinger. Throwing that ball long tells all the Rexettes that I am ****ing out there. On the edge. Where I gotta be. The ladies love the danger. The unpredictability. Oh, maybe I'll tease them with a pretty touch pass every now and again. But then I'm gonna go right back to pumping that ball out for all it's worth. It tells them I throw like I ****. That's how we do things in the sexy business.

Tell me you're not turned on right now. I am.
        Hahaha that was awesome. I'm a big fan of Rex but that's funny **** right there.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

1. Vick
          2. Russel
          3. Boller
          4. Cutler
          5. Culpepper

Comment

1. JaMarcus Russell
            2. Michael Vick
            3. Jay Cutler
            4. Ben Roethlisberger
            5. Kyle Boller

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
              He didn't make that, I think it was on the onion or something, I did almost piss myself when I first read it though.
              I thought everyone would know where it came from? There isn't even a link to it's original source anymore (it's from an internet blog), I have it saved to Notepad whenever it is needed (usually as soon as I see the name "Sexy Rexy" lol).
              Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                1. JaMarcus Russell
                2. Michael Vick
                3. Jay Cutler
                4. Ben Roethlisberger
                5. Kyle Boller
                Roethlisberger #4? Over Leftwich and Favre among others?

Give me a break.

Comment

I thought everyone would know where it came from? There isn't even a link to it's original source anymore (it's from an internet blog), I have it saved to Notepad whenever it is needed (usually as soon as I see the name "Sexy Rexy" lol).
                  Eh. even i haven't heard it.
                  but i lurve the rex, '**** it, i'm going deep' grossman.'

oh and 'gotta unleash the dragon'.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

JaMarcus

Favre
                    Cutler
                    Palmer
                    Leftwich

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

1.Favre
                      2. Rodgers
                      3. Ingle Martin
                      4. Paul Thompson
                      5. Jerry Babb

I aint no homer

Comment

Originally posted by High Roller View Post
                        JaMarcus

Favre
                        Cutler
                        Palmer
                        Leftwich
                        Michael Vick? Carson Palmer in the top 5?

Vick may not be much of a passer, but he has one of the strongest arms I've ever seen.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

People are forgetting about guys like Kerry Collins (yes I realise he's not a starter) and Culpepper who've got better arms than most people mentioned thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            Kerry Collins
                            thats a joke right, i can throw the ball better than kerry collins

hes like 45 and an alcoholic
                            Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Chris Simms

While he is not even close to being the best quarterback, Chris Simms has a very good deep ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVG6FFWykH4

Comment

Not including backup Qbs:

1-Russell
                                2-Culpepper
                                3-Vick
                                4-Cutler
                                5-Leftwich
                                6-Favre
                                7-Losman
                                8-Palmer
                                9-Roethlisberger