No announcement yet.

All-NFL Non-Pro Bowl Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this is ridiculous. Just like the "Top *insert position here*" threads, people continue to overate potential over production. Cutler, D'Brick, Ngata and Mario are all examples of this.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Kirk Morrison

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/417305

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
        Wow, this is ridiculous. Just like the "Top *insert position here*" threads, people continue to overate potential over production. Cutler, D'Brick, Ngata and Mario are all examples of this.
        Agian I say, after Manning, Brady, Bulger, T. Green, Rivers, Hasselback, Farve, Brees and all other Probowl QB's, what other QB's are there besides young guns with potential like a Alex Smith, Cutler, Young, E Manning.

I'll give you Ngata and Williams as pontential based picks, but I do believe D'brick is a very good player. My first choice was Mcniel, but h did it make this past eason I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
          I expect criticisms, not blunt little comments like, "WTF Colombo, WTF.".
          Herr...umm....

Marc Columbo isn't very good, no matter how many Cowboys fans say he is. This is a prime example of why nobody listens to Cowboys fans when they talk about their own players.

There. That was less blunt.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

QB: Byron Leftwich
            RB: Fred Taylor
            FB: Don't know
            WR: Joey Galloway
            WR: Amani Toomer
            TE: Heath Miller
            OT: Matt Light
            OG: Eric Steinbach
            OC: Nick Mangold
            OG: Logan Mankins
            OT: Chad Clifton

DE: Jared Allen
            DT: Ryan Pickett
            DT: Cory Redding
            DE: Luis Castillo
            OLB: Rosevelt Colvin
            MLB: Mike Peterson
            OLB: Shaun Phillips
            CB: Antoine Winfield
            CB: Terrence Newman
            SS: Chris Hope
            FS: Kerry Rhodes
            Last edited by sodar21; 05-20-2007, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Herr...umm....

Marc Columbo isn't very good, no matter how many Cowboys fans say he is. This is a prime example of why nobody listens to Cowboys fans when they talk about their own players.

There. That was less blunt.
              Maybe you are ignorant enough to generalize all fans of a team into one group, but I don't. I usually judge an individuals intellect...well individually. Now I know you are all bitter that Colombo was less then average for the Bears. But like it or not, he was very good for the Cowboys. I'm not saying he's the next Erik Williams, but he's definitely proven he can be very good player in the league.

Comment

Now I know you are all bitter that Colombo was less then average for the Bears. But like it or not, he was very good for the Cowboys. I'm not saying he's the next Erik Williams, but he's definitely proven he can be very good player in the league.
                No matter how many times you say it, it still won't be true. I watched about 9-10 Cowboys games last year so unless he was absolutely stellar in the other 6-7 I saw the same games you did. Maybe in comparison to the rest of your line he was good, but he's a middle of the road starting tackle at best, and I would predict he's not even starting in the NFL 3-4 years from now.

And I'm not bitter at all. Both of our starting tackles are better than Marc. I'm happy he's finally healthy and is still making money in the NFL, that still doesn't make him anywhere near the player Cowboys fans think he is.

Comment

I'd take the two available over Harris. And Barnett and Hawk aren't the same position. They differentiate between MLB and OLB for the Probowl.
                  Really? I thought they played the same position. Nah, he had them listed as just LB. As for Harris I was giving him as another possibility. He would be over guys like Leigh Bodden as the original poster listed.

Comment

Agian I say, after Manning, Brady, Bulger, T. Green, Rivers, Hasselback, Farve, Brees and all other Probowl QB's, what other QB's are there besides young guns with potential like a Alex Smith, Cutler, Young, E Manning.

I'll give you Ngata and Williams as pontential based picks, but I do believe D'brick is a very good player. My first choice was Mcniel, but h did it make this past eason I believe.
                    um ben roethlisburger

and ike taylor is better than terrance newman

Comment

and also hes better than leigh bodden (ike taylor)

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        um ben roethlisburger

Didn't Ike Taylor suck last season?

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          um ben roethlisburger

Yes you can make a argument for big Ben. He slipped my mind mine when making the list.

Newman vs. Ike Taylor ... This only going to go to a string of homerism post, so not goint to touch that.....

Newman is better.

Comment

Didn't Ike Taylor suck last season?

i wouldnt say suck
                            i would say a bad year
                            the whole team downplayed last year with the exception of willie

i would expect ike taylor to be back to form this year

just ask chad johnson if ike is good or not

but ike played down and still was one of the bright spots int he defensive backfield by leadin the dbs in pbus

Comment

Yes you can make a argument for big Ben. He slipped my mind mine when making the list.

Newman vs. Ike Taylor ... This only going to go to a string of homerism post, so not goint to touch that.....

Newman is better.

how so is newman better

Comment

Also I forgot Chris Hope!? Terrible on my part. He should be on htere.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information