Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-NFL Non-Pro Bowl Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
    samuel > bodden

    Koppen > Mangold

    not even being homer here..just the truth
    Says the man who thinks Brady, Pryce, and Heap have never been to Pro Bowls.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Ewing View Post
      Says the man who thinks Brady, Pryce, and Heap have never been to Pro Bowls.
      he thought it was the people who didnt make it last year, he edited it.


      Originally posted by mythbusta
      i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
      who dey?

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
        he thought it was the people who didnt make it last year, he edited it.
        Alright and I'll agree that Samuel is probably better than Bodden but Koppen and Mangold are about equal. I'd probably give it to Mangold though.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Ewing View Post
          Alright and I'll agree that Samuel is probably better than Bodden but Koppen and Mangold are about equal. I'd probably give it to Mangold though.
          its not every day BB gives a big contract to an upcoming FA Patriot..Koppen and Mankins were our best last year. I know Mangold is good but im not sold just yet..definatley could be better than Koppen but off last season? doubt it.

          oh and like the guy said..i didnt notice it was just playes who have NEVER made it to pro bowl..thought it was people who didnt make it last year only . my mistake.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
            its not every day BB gives a big contract to an upcoming FA Patriot..Koppen and Mankins were our best last year. I know Mangold is good but im not sold just yet..definatley could be better than Koppen but off last season? doubt it.
            Contracts don't mean jack in terms of talent. Just go look at the contract Clements got. Mangold was given the leadership role of the line the minute the Jets drafted him. You know how insane it is for a rookie center to be the general of the line?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Ewing View Post
              Contracts don't mean jack in terms of talent. Just go look at the contract Clements got. Mangold was given the leadership role of the line the minute the Jets drafted him. You know how insane it is for a rookie center to be the general of the line?
              i wasnt using the contract as a barometer of his skill. im telling u how much BB thinks of him.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                i wasnt using the contract as a barometer of his skill. im telling u how much BB thinks of him.
                I don't care what Belichick thinks of him. That has nothing to do with how good of a player he is.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Koppen is pretty underrated, he has missed some time over the past few seasons though. He played last year but I think if he can stay healthy for this season and continues his level of play he will start to get some more recognition.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                    I don't care what Belichick thinks of him. That has nothing to do with how good of a player he is.
                    im bringing it up because no one here has put Koppen on their list. Hes a very good player..BB thinks so . letting some people know that he deserves recognition.

                    i saw Wilfork dominate Mangold. Why if hes sooooo good?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                      im bringing it up because no one here has put Koppen on their list. Hes a very good player..BB thinks so . letting some people know that he deserves recognition.

                      i saw Wilfork dominate Mangold. Why if hes sooooo good?
                      Alright, then bring up that you think Kopeen is underrated. You keep bringing up that Belichick likes him. That has absolutely nothing to do with talent.

                      Every linemen in the league gets dominated every now and then. It happens.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                        Alright, then bring up that you think Kopeen is underrated. You keep bringing up that Belichick likes him. That has absolutely nothing to do with talent.

                        Every linemen in the league gets dominated every now and then. It happens.
                        how often did i bring BB into this? I said he thinks highly of him obviously since he gave him a big contract so he deserves recognition at least for talent.

                        Comment


                        • Mangold's rookie year was really overrated. He had a good year, but he really wasn't that dominant that he deserves this much praise after one year. I think he will be much better than Koppen, but Koppen's been better.

                          That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                            how often did i bring BB into this? I said he thinks highly of him obviously since he gave him a big contract so he deserves recognition at least for talent.
                            Including this post, four times. I'm not saying Koppen sucks but I think Mangold is a better player. How come you are only bringing this up when I post Mangold on my team? Several other people listed Mangold as well.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                              Including this post, four times. I'm not saying Koppen sucks but I think Mangold is a better player. How come you are only bringing this up when I post Mangold on my team? Several other people listed Mangold as well.
                              i wasnt directing it at you..it was everyone. just picked u since you were the closest to my mouse :)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information