Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Miller Arrested

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2876896

Justin Miller was arrested.. wow... roger needs to start doing something. guility or not, its a bad rep for the league

nevertheless, it was a third degree misdemeanor, which is very low on the "crime" scale.

he punched the woman by accident

Atleast it wasn't as severe as some other cases and it's not a Bengal either

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Poor woman.

Comment

This is barely a blip on the radar. He was in a fist fight in a night club and inadvertly hit a woman. He'll do a bit of community service (which he's likely doing already) and it'll be over with. This is the type of thing that the league will overlook in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
          This is barely a blip on the radar. He was in a fist fight in a night club and inadvertly hit a woman. He'll do a bit of community service (which he's likely doing already) and it'll be over with. This is the type of thing that the league will overlook in my opinion.
          you sure?
          -he swung at a man but missed..hit a lady
          -he fleed police

i dont think Deion Sanders could escape the police..why try J Mill?

Comment

Comment

The swing and miss I think they can look past, running from the cops the absolutely can not.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                you sure?
                -he swung at a man but missed..hit a lady
                -he fleed police

i dont think Deion Sanders could escape the police..why try J Mill?
                A fight at a night club is something that happens probably thousands of times a night on weekends. Everytime I'm at a club there's usually at least one altercation. Most of the time the people who were fighting are just kicked out of the club. There is no police involvement.

The cops will slap him with some community service and it'll be done with. The fact that he tried to evade police obviously makes this a lot worse but it's still manageable and he'll likely just get a fine and community service. This is minor compared to a lot of the stuff going on in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                  A fight at a night club is something that happens probably thousands of times a night on weekends. Everytime I'm at a club there's usually at least one altercation. Most of the time the people who were fighting are just kicked out of the club. There is no police involvement.

The cops will slap him with some community service and it'll be done with. The fact that he tried to evade police obviously makes this a lot worse but it's still manageable and he'll likely just get a fine and community service. This is minor compared to a lot of the stuff going on in the NFL.
                  maybe thats waht cops will do but Enforcer Goodell might have something to say

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                    maybe thats waht cops will do but Enforcer Goodell might have something to say
                    It's an isolated incident for Miller and the New York Jets in general so I don't see an penalties in the future. Now if this becomes something of a reoccurence then Goddell may have to take action but nothing needs to be done at this point in time.

Comment

I think you're highly underestimating Goodell right now, he's a hard ass and even though it's not really a big story, he's going to crack down on this stuff.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

true. but he needs to make sure not to cross the line between hardass and power crazy. if he starts taking action for incidents this small, he will lose the support of the players union.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          I think you're highly underestimating Goodell right now, he's a hard ass and even though it's not really a big story, he's going to crack down on this stuff.
                          But if you look at PacMan and Chris Henry they have had a whole slat of things that they've done wrong and Tank Johnson the same thing. I would find it hard to believe that he would punish a player like Justin Miller with game suspensions due to one isolated incident. Now in the future if there's more bad news around Miller then a punishment can be handed down but at this point there's no reason to penalize a player for ONE minor mistake.

Comment

Goodell really wants to send his message across about problems within the NFL off the field. This isn't a major deal, as Miller hasn't had any problems as far as I could remember so I don't see Goodell handing out any punishment.

Remember though, Pacman's lawyer (if he sues the NFL) will look at every suspension / crime committed but considering Pacman was in quite a few incidents; I doubt there's any substance to this.
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

i hope hes suspended week 1. we dont need him KRing against us

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information