Justin Miller Arrested

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    It's an isolated incident for Miller and the New York Jets in general so I don't see an penalties in the future. Now if this becomes something of a reoccurence then Goddell may have to take action but nothing needs to be done at this point in time.
    Not exactly, Miller was arrested a week before the draft in 2005 and slid into the second round because of it. Also, Adrian Jones a backup OL was arrested a few months ago for DWI.

I think with the way that Mangini has been talking up his "high character guys" that Miller will not be with the Jets in a few months.
    Besides for kick returns, Miller really doesn't bring much to the table and even got beat out by a 6th round rookie for the majority of the season.

And on a side note, not to jump to conclusions, but I don't condone any pro athele from any sport for punching someone. They are pro athletes for a reason and I used to work in the health field and have seen people die from blunt blows to the head and that includes fists and one punch.

But whatever, the Jets need to add talent not subtract it.

FREE MILLER........

Comment

When are the cops going to arrest a caucasian go for being an NFL player
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

i hope he pays a fine and does lose anytime

hes a joy to watch as a kick returner

Comment

You know what's funny? Justil sounds like it good be a real name.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            Maybe when they start breaking the law. This is not a race issue, so don't try to turn it into one.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

UHMMM, let's see, the Phillies have a white player by the name of Myers who punched a women and guess what, he was arrested.

Nice try, this isn't black or white, it's a crime to punch anyone.

Comment

i was obviously jokings. but **** sucks for miller
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

i was obviously jokings. but **** sucks for miller
                  david kircus is in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    The swing and miss I think they can look past, running from the cops the absolutely can not.
                    Depends what cops are chasing you

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Reports from the New York Daily news have Miller belligerent drunk and punching an aide to Senator Obama.

He pulled a "punch and run" but friends of the aide followed miller and alerted police to where he was hiding.

DUMB DUMB DUMB.

So not only did he punch someone, but it was a sucker punch, and according to the article, it sounded like she was the target.

I would post the article but I just don't know how to. sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by JetMan View Post
                        Reports from the New York Daily news have Miller belligerent drunk and punching an aide to Senator Obama.

He pulled a "punch and run" but friends of the aide followed miller and alerted police to where he was hiding.

DUMB DUMB DUMB.

So not only did he punch someone, but it was a sucker punch, and according to the article, it sounded like she was the target.

I would post the article but I just don't know how to. sorry.
                        That just doesn't sound very plausible, why would Justin Miller sucker punch some woman? If she was the target I doubt Miller would be scared of a beating and wouldn't need to sucker punch her.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                          That just doesn't sound very plausible, why would Justin Miller sucker punch some woman? If she was the target I doubt Miller would be scared of a beating and wouldn't need to sucker punch her.
                          so he wouldn't get caught, not that he couldn't beat her up. the article sounds like from (her account) that he punched and immediatly ran.

Comment

Originally posted by JetMan View Post
                            so he wouldn't get caught, not that he couldn't beat her up. the article sounds like from (her account) that he punched and immediatly ran.
                            Ok I get what you're saying, I'm dissappointed I expect better from Clemson alum.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information