Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the falcons can suprise people if there d stay healthy

Comment

I could see a a surprise season for buffalo coming up, if J.P keeps improving and he has a better line than last year. I like most of their additions on offence.... however the defensive losses scare me, i think they could put it together and make a little run, playoffs are just a nice thought at this point... actually 9 wins is a nice though..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

ill go team who will be a disappointment: the Tennessee titans. i just think they didnt do anything in free agency or the draft to help out there tea,, especially with all that momentum from last year

it hurts me too say it becasue there my second favorite team

Comment

Hmmm you know what I'm going to take the Buffalo Bills. Don't ask me why because I really don't have any idea, but I'm picking them.

Oh and in the NFC. Hmmmm, I'll go with the Rams. Generic I know but I don't like any of the other teams to really step up.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

nfc= arizona cardinals
            afc= dolphins

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
              nfc= arizona cardinals
              afc= dolphins
              That's a bold prediction.

A) Because the Cardinals NEVER live up to their expectations

B) Miami still has no QB, or well no proven QB

I give you props though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                That's a bold prediction.

A) Because the Cardinals NEVER live up to their expectations

B) Miami still has no QB, or well no proven QB

I give you props though.
                my basis off the miami pick was that they were 500 just a couple years ago, basically with the same team, and hopefully this year culpepper returnsto his old form.

arizona, i felt they were just a couple pieces away, and they got the main one in a RT. so if that doesnt work out, i have no idea what the hell is wrong with the cardinals

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
                  The Bengals will surprise people and either win the superbowl or come extremely close.
                  Why? their defense is still awful.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                  Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I think the Bucs and Rams may suprise some people.

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

There are several teams out there this year that have lots of potential.

I see Buffalo mentioned a lot as a team that could do well and get into the playoffs, though it'll be tough in that division. For those who say that, I don't see it. New England is a power-house, New York is a good team despite overacheiving last year, so it'll be tough. They need JP Losman to play very very well; and their defense to play well, too.

Denver isn't exactly a surprise to be a good team, but I see them having tons of success next season.

Green Bay may get into the playoffs. I see a big year for Favre, and their defense should be fine. If they can live up to potential, they'll be a good team.

I see Tampa Bay mentioned, though I don't see it. The fact is, Jeff Garcia just doesn't fit that system at all. He's a system QB, and it just won't work. From there, the entire offense won't work. I won't expect a ton from the defense, either. They're getting uo there in age despite their best efforts to add some youth to that roster. They're rebuilding right now, so I won't expect much from Tampa Bay.

San Francisco is a team that will be good if they can mesh that roster together. They have a lot of new faces on both sides of the ball. They're all very good talents, too. If this team can mesh like many think they can, then they're going to be one heck of a team. The one thing I question is if their offense can have as much success as they did last year without Norv Turner.

Arizona is mentioned every year. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for them to just explode one of these years. Maybe this year, but this boy has cried wolf quite a few times, so I'm not going to be actively expecting success, but I'll keep an eye on them because they'll be good sooner or later.

BoneKrusher

Comment

My picks are the 49ers, Packers, Cardinals, and Browns.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                          I see Tampa Bay mentioned, though I don't see it. The fact is, Jeff Garcia just doesn't fit that system at all. He's a system QB, and it just won't work. From there, the entire offense won't work. I won't expect a ton from the defense, either. They're getting uo there in age despite their best efforts to add some youth to that roster. They're rebuilding right now, so I won't expect much from Tampa Bay.
                          While Garcia is a system QB, he is a system QB for the WEST COAST OFFENCE, which is what the bucs run. Even though I think SImms will start anyways

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                            Why? their defense is still awful.
                            Our biggest defensive liability (Tory James) has been replaced, Ahmad Brooks is ready to take over MLB along with Rashad Jeanty/Robert Geathers/Johnathan Joseph/Domata Peko continuing to grow. I think we've got a solid chance for a first round bye given how much easier our schedule is this year.

I like the Bills to surprise. Losman isn't as bad as most people think he is, I think they have the OROY in Lynch they have several new additions along with the maturation of several of their other young guys. I think they have a shot at the WC.

Comment

Bucs-- I would not be at all surprised if they bounced back this year for a 9-7 or 10-6 record with a trip to the playoffs. New blood on D, a bounceback year from Caddy, and maybe a solidified QB situation (either Simms or Garcia should step up).

Only thing that worries me is their WR. Galloway keeps getting older, and Clayton hasn't shown his rookie form in 2 years now.

Comment

at least it's not the dolphins.
                                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information