• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

sounds like he isnt going to get in trouble now.

Comment

Chris Henry just dropped his poppyseeded bagel and said "Phew!"

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Add on how many suspended games Tank Johnson gets to Henry's 8 games and thats how many Henry will have off.
          "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
            I thought that was a definition for insanity and not stupidity?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

There goes his career. What an idiot.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                I thought that was a definition for insanity and not stupidity?
                QFT. That is one of the signs of insanity, yes.

Comment

Basically they have come out and said the original rumor was false information from one guy who was supposed to be in the know but obviously wasn't.

I don't understand why they rushed it to the media so fast, there was no benefit in doing so.

Comment

It seems like the players love Goodell's office... they are getting in trouble quite often just to meet with him.

Comment

Henry has officially passed the test.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2880304

I'm still PO'd at the prosecutors for releasing information so quickly when only the media stood to benefit from it.

Comment

the whole AJ Nicholson thing was a joke too.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Edmonson (the Prosecutor) is about the only man on the face of this planet that has ever made Chris Henry appear to be a victim... That's pretty bad.

Today, he refused to apologize for spreading the false information and went on to say:

"This is a lowlife not worth the attention," said Edmondson, who made the comments in an interview with David Wells, The Enquirer's editorial page editor.
                          Yes, Henry is an idiot but for Edmonson to spread these false accusations then go on and talk badly about Henry is terrible for someone of a high position.

Comment

Wow those comments about Henry actually shock me! I mean Henry is definitely a young and troubled individual but to call him a lowlife to me shows an obvious bias against him I would like to see the Kentucky bar association take action against him for such conduct. Look I'm a Ravens fan true and true and nothing would please me more then to have Henry gone from that offense, but if he's doing the things that need to be done to get him back on track then this pissant of a DA needs to shut up and now more then ever needs to apologize to Henry and to the people he represents in his district for his reprehensible conduct.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Taxpayer dollars at work.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                                Taxpayer dollars at work.
                                Yeah no kidding. I live in Kenton County, fortunately I didn't vote for him so I'm not at fault haha.

It's funny to see how they're also getting on him at PFT which is run by Steelers, again, this shows how badly the situation has been handled. First off Henry is the victim and secondly rival fans are even on his side.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information