Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by Splat420
    Lance Briggs is not as good as the players around him make him look.
    Hardly. And you could say the same thing about Thomas.
    Thomas and Scott had great years last yr without Ray Lewis..hmm

Comment

For my team, Thomas. But the best one is Briggs. June is great though.

I really, really hope the Dolphins sign Thomas. Imagine this 3-4.

Taylor- Crowder- Zach- Adalius. :shock:
      Arent the dolphins in a horrible cap situation? I read on Si truths and rumors a few days back that saban couldnt resign any of the 20 players due to go off contract because they only had 750k in cap room

Comment

Please somebody explain to me how Briggs is better than Thomas. I'm dying to know.

Comment

I really think Briggs is overrated.

Thomas on the other hand is one of the top defensive players in the league. He's so versatile it's insane. He consitently racks up sacks and yet has the ability to cover so well that I've seen him play on wide receivers. Definately one of my favorite players in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87

Arent the dolphins in a horrible cap situation? I read on Si truths and rumors a few days back that saban couldnt resign any of the 20 players due to go off contract because they only had 750k in cap room
            Every team in the league is going to be very under the cap and the Dolphins are $17 million under.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

LOL @ putting Cato June and Lance Briggs in the same discussion.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Some team (Skins) is going to way over pay for Lance Briggs in the off season and be let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
                  I normally wouldn't say this but I think there's a great chance Adalius Thomas will sign with the 49ers.

I think Briggs will get the franchise tag from the Bears if they can't strike a deal.
                  I hope so. I absolutely love the versatility of thomas, and hes a pure playmaker. I hope we sign him as well, and hopefully we have a bit of an advantage because nolan coached him in baltimore when he was the D coordinator. Oh yeah, having about 42 mil in cap room wont hurt either :D

I dont like briggs and june at all. I bet they sign 7 year 100 mil deals with the redskins anyway.

Comment

Adalius Thomas is a beast, if he was 25 he would probably be every ones #1 selection, he has 10 sacks as a situational 4-3 OLB blitzer, imagine if he was in a 3-4 were he could blitz more, plus he can go out and Jam WR at the LOS.

Comment

A.D. is without a doubt the best of the 3.....hopefully he'll be a raven next year

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                        LOL @ putting Cato June and Lance Briggs in the same discussion.
                        Lance Briggs >>Cato June.

sig by VLS
                        Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                        I don't care...

Comment

Ya think?

:roll:
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Sounds like a crazy OLB, imagine if they are all 5 years younger(except for Crowder).

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                              Ya think?

:roll:
                              I think he got confused by the way you worded it.

Comment

so i dont sound like a homer, ill give some insight on why thomas is better than briggs..

PASS COVERAGE: this is a strength for AD... he can match up against the TE or the slot reciever because of his strength and speed.. he can run with the best of them and he is around 270.

PASS RUSH: this is the facet of the game thomas has improved most greatly in.. he has had 7-9 sacks the past couple season and this season he is having a great year... the reason he can get to the QB so well is becaues he has the size of a DT, and the speed of a OLB... and he is smart

OTHER: thomas' biggest asset is his veratality. Noone in the league can do wat he has done already... playing almost every position including in the secondary just shows the physcial talents he has.. also he seems to always be around the ball and he has been in positions to score many times

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information