X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• johbur
    started a topic Best 2007 FA LB?

Best 2007 FA LB?

With three top-flight LBs theorhetically available in free agency for 2007, which one would you choose for your team? We'll say you are able to make whichever of them work for your cap and that their team does not franchise them. Given the jump in cap, I'd be surprised if any of the three hit the market.

• Mr. Stiller
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearsfan123
    Originally posted by Mr. Stiller
    Adalius Thomas > BRiggs..

4-3 or 3-4... Cover 2 or anything.

I'm just scared the Bears let Briggs walk and Sign Thomas.
    LMAO why would the Bears let Briggs walk and sign a guy that is older than him? that will most likely cost MORE? (albeit more talented)

who knows how much Briggs FA worth vs Adalius' FA Worth right now.

But Adalius is much better.. It's not as close as everyone makes it out.

Leave a comment:

• Moses
    replied
    Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
    Originally posted by Moses
    I like the idea of Urlacher restructuring so we can resign Briggs. But Briggs isn't the best LB on the Bears. But I thought Geo was trying to say Cato June was better than Briggs. I'd say Briggs has the most and playing time of those 3 so he wins.
    Explain how Briggs is better than Thomas.
    I'm a homer.
    Just as expected. 8)

Leave a comment:

• Hurricane Ditka
    replied
    Originally posted by Moses
    I like the idea of Urlacher restructuring so we can resign Briggs. But Briggs isn't the best LB on the Bears. But I thought Geo was trying to say Cato June was better than Briggs. I'd say Briggs has the most and playing time of those 3 so he wins.
    I'm a homer.

Leave a comment:

• Hurricane Ditka
    replied
    Well Briggs is more battle ready and proven than any LB in the draft, and his upside is probably as good at this point. He has first round value, but probably wouldn't get the Bears a first round pick.

Leave a comment:

• Moses
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sweetness34
    replied
    I hope the management and Briggs take this seriously. Either that or we have to franchise Briggs IMO. We have to either keep him or get something for him, possibly a 1st Rounder.

Leave a comment:

• Hurricane Ditka
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sweetness34
    replied
    Originally posted by Finsfan79
    Briggs he is the best LB on Chicago and in the NFC

Leave a comment:

• Bearsfan123
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Stiller

LMAO why would the Bears let Briggs walk and sign a guy that is older than him? that will most likely cost MORE? (albeit more talented)

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Stiller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravens1991
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    For my team, Thomas. But the best one is Briggs. June is great though.

I really, really hope the Dolphins sign Thomas. Imagine this 3-4.

Taylor- Crowder- Zach- Adalius. :shock:

Sounds like a crazy OLB, imagine if they are all 5 years younger(except for Crowder).
    JT and ZT are ageless.

Leave a comment:

• jkpigskin
    replied
    so i dont sound like a homer, ill give some insight on why thomas is better than briggs..

PASS COVERAGE: this is a strength for AD... he can match up against the TE or the slot reciever because of his strength and speed.. he can run with the best of them and he is around 270.

PASS RUSH: this is the facet of the game thomas has improved most greatly in.. he has had 7-9 sacks the past couple season and this season he is having a great year... the reason he can get to the QB so well is becaues he has the size of a DT, and the speed of a OLB... and he is smart

OTHER: thomas' biggest asset is his veratality. Noone in the league can do wat he has done already... playing almost every position including in the secondary just shows the physcial talents he has.. also he seems to always be around the ball and he has been in positions to score many times

Leave a comment:

• yourfavestoner
    replied
    Originally posted by Geo
    Ya think?

:roll:
    I think he got confused by the way you worded it.

Leave a comment:

• Ravens1991
    replied
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    For my team, Thomas. But the best one is Briggs. June is great though.

I really, really hope the Dolphins sign Thomas. Imagine this 3-4.

Taylor- Crowder- Zach- Adalius. :shock:

Sounds like a crazy OLB, imagine if they are all 5 years younger(except for Crowder).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information