Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super shuffle? McNabb and Briggs swap makes sense?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
    I could see Chicago going after McNabb before the 2008 season, but it would be a silly move to demote Grossman and it would be foolish for the Eagles to place all their hope in Kolb as a rookie.
    Kolb wouldnt be the starter. Feeley would be, hell in that senerio Kolb might not even be the #1 backup... Holcomb

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
      Kolb wouldnt be the starter. Feeley would be, hell in that senerio Kolb might not even be the #1 backup... Holcomb
      Well then that makes it all the more ********. The downgrade from McNabb to Kolb would be significant, but it would have upside. The downgrade from McNabb to Feeley would be massive with little hope of upside.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
        Well then that makes it all the more ********. The downgrade from McNabb to Kolb would be significant, but it would have upside. The downgrade from McNabb to Feeley would be massive with little hope of upside.
        yeah obviously a rookie QB starting would be way better than someone who has proven to win in philadelphia. Kolb would sit back and learn, just like he will under McNabb.

Comment

McNabb wouldn't have won the Bears the SB last year.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Nah Kolb starting could be disastrous even if DM is back and gets hurt sometime during the season. Kolb is leaving a system in which he has been in for what, 7 years? Putting him in there so quick is NEARLY the equivalent of taking your #1 draft pick (in baseball) out of HS (say a pitcher) and making him your ace.
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
              McNabb wouldn't have won the Bears the SB last year.
              Because the QB position isn't why we lost the Super Bowl. It was a team suckage effort. That and he was injured.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Im not familiar with the Philly inquirer but I did notice that the article is titled "Incites" versus "Insights". As in inciting controversy, or in this case inciting riots in the streets of Philadelphia, and Rex Grossman effigies in Chicago.

Comment

Check this link:

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/15376

Some dud from SI wrote something up. Half of it seems like BS though, actually all of it does. Plans 2,4, and 5 have a 1% chance at most. The others probably >15%

EDIT: LOL everybody is owning him under the comments. I mean really, anybody on here should apply for SI and they could get a job -.-
                  Last edited by skinzzfan25; 05-21-2007, 06:36 PM.

Comment

The Eagles have no need for a WLB at this point. We already brought in a FA WLB in Takeo Spikes, plus we have 2 other LB's who are capable starters at the position. We've got needs, but WLB is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                      Check this link:

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/15376

Some dud from SI wrote something up. Half of it seems like BS though, actually all of it does. Plans 2,4, and 5 have a 1% chance at most. The others probably >15%

EDIT: LOL everybody is owning him under the comments. I mean really, anybody on here should apply for SI and they could get a job -.-
                      3 and 5 seem the least realistic to me. Briggs for Chris Simms? That value doesn't add up at all. Yes Atlanta trades Michael Vick for Briggs, that makes sense. Atlanta obviously has no faith in Vick after trading his capable backup to Houston, it's time to let Joey Harrington to run the show!

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                        3 and 5 seem the least realistic to me. Briggs for Chris Simms? That value doesn't add up at all. Yes Atlanta trades Michael Vick for Briggs, that makes sense. Atlanta obviously has no faith in Vick after trading his capable backup to Houston, it's time to let Joey Harrington to run the show!
                        Too bad Chicago doesn't do that trade with Atlanta.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I'd rather have Grossman than Vick right now. No question about it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            I thought the bears goal was to "win the superbowl", and Vick improves that how?

Comment

Although having Vick would be mighty interesting. Dual QB system?
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

People can say what they want about Rex Grossman, but I'm almost 95% sure he isn't running an illegal dog fighting operation out of his backyard. Make that 90% sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information