Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super shuffle? McNabb and Briggs swap makes sense?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Too bad Chicago doesn't do that trade with Atlanta.
    Yep too bad, an overall weakening of the NFC would be nice(for Philadelphia), but all the smug AFC fans would continue to mock the inferior conference.

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
      People can say what they want about Rex Grossman, but I'm almost 95% sure he isn't running an illegal dog fighting operation out of his backyard. Make that 90% sure.
      "Today's headline, dog fighting gone rampant in the NFL? It seems police have made an arrest involving Bears quarterback Rex Grossman for owning and operating a massive ring of dogfights. For more on the scene we go to our Asian reporter Trisha Takinawa.

It seems as though Mr. Grossman had a very elaborate dogfighting scheme that stretched through three countries, two continents and 38 states. Wait, I'm getting something, it has just been confirmed through the Chicago police department that one of Grossman's operations is the one that Mike Vick has been taking heat for for the past several weeks. If that's not irony, Tom, I don't know what is."

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Rex Grossman would run an illegal dog fighting operation but it interferes with his celebrating Arbor and Flag day. He likes holidays you know..

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
          I thought the bears goal was to "win the superbowl", and Vick improves that how?
          Did you even read his post, check that can you read? He said he'd rather have Grossman than Vick. Wasn't that clear enough?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
            Rex Grossman would run an illegal dog fighting operation but it interferes with his celebrating Arbor and Flag day. He likes holidays you know..
            Casmir Pulaski as well. He's kind of a big deal in Chicago.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
              People can say what they want about Rex Grossman, but I'm almost 95% sure he isn't running an illegal dog fighting operation out of his backyard. Make that 90% sure.
              Nah, he's just chillin' with Sisqo.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Did you even read his post, check that can you read? He said he'd rather have Grossman than Vick. Wasn't that clear enough?
                Yes, i know i was agreeing with him. However, but i forgot to type "i agree with this guy" then continue on why vick is rather awful. I was just too lazy to edit it.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                  3 and 5 seem the least realistic to me. Briggs for Chris Simms? That value doesn't add up at all. Yes Atlanta trades Michael Vick for Briggs, that makes sense. Atlanta obviously has no faith in Vick after trading his capable backup to Houston, it's time to let Joey Harrington to run the show!
                  I'd rather let Briggs become an unrestricted free agent and get a 2009 3rd round compensatory pick. :)
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Please do it. Please get McNabb out of the NFC East and start a rookie.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
                      Please do it. Please get McNabb out of the NFC East and start a rookie.
                      You people realize that Kolb isnt the #2 right?...

Comment

This is a horrible thread there is zero chance of it happening. McNabb will start for Philly the next 3 years garanteed.

Comment

You people realize that Kolb isnt the #2 right?...
                          What do you mean by "You people"?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                            This is a horrible thread there is zero chance of it happening. McNabb will start for Philly the next 3 years garanteed.
                            Guaranteed he doesn't. You don't draft a QB in the 2nd Round without intention to play him in at least 3 years.

Comment

Guaranteed he doesn't. You don't draft a QB in the 2nd Round without intention to play him in at least 3 years.
                              If he plays like he has played there is no way he is let go or traded just to let an unknown play. Also Tommy Maddox was drafted by Denver in 1992(i will thank myself for pointing out an example to own you) in the first round, its called adding depth or taking the best player availble when you have a good team. There is a very good chance McNabb plays the next 5 years in philly, there is a good chance that he is let go in 2 years. There is zero chance he isnt the starter this year.

Comment

If he plays like he has played there is no way he is let go or traded just to let an unknown play. Also Tommy Maddox was drafted by Denver in 1992(i will thank myself for pointing out an example to own you) in the first round, its called adding depth or taking the best player availble when you have a good team. There is a very good chance McNabb plays the next 5 years in philly, there is a good chance that he is let go in 2 years. There is zero chance he isnt the starter this year.
                                Then why draft a guy in the 2nd Round, namely a QB? It's not like Kolb was the BPA there, I don't care what Philly says there were better players on the board. I had Kolb as a 3rd/4th personally. Usually when you draft players on the first day, you have intentions of playing them, and playing them soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information