Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super shuffle? McNabb and Briggs swap makes sense?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo your reps don't count, that ^^ is not an attack, that is a question, you're comeback was extremely immature along the lines of "I am rubber and you are glue.." so I asked that question.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
      Neo your reps don't count, that ^^ is not an attack, that is a question, you're comeback was extremely immature along the lines of "I am rubber and you are glue.." so I asked that question.
      It is clearly an attack on credibility considering i have clearly demonstarted a knowledge that no 12 year old could possibly have.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
        It is clearly an attack on credibility considering i have clearly demonstarted a knowledge that no 12 year old could possibly have.
        Well your knowledge isn't spelling apparently now is it? Isn't it past your bedtime sonny?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Well your knowledge isn't spelling apparently now is it? Isn't it past your bedtime sonny?
          Again. Exactly what did I do to get under this barrage of attack? Apparently you cannot Point out simply that AJ Feeley has a 5-1 record as a starter, and point out when someone else comes up with fallacious stats to attempt to prove me wrong?

Or was it pointing out The Eagles have a 27-10 record in the division since 2002?

Or was it pointing out that McNabb's #'s compare favorably to Elway's?

Or that Andy Reid has the highest winning % among all active coaches (with over 100 games coached) (tied with Gibbs)

Comment

Why isn't this thread locked? This rumor was started out of nowhere by a rabble rouser local AM sportstalk DJ, who writes 2x a week for the Inquirer. He has no knowledge of any situation here, and he is just trying to stir the pot. The rumor has no legitimacy.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Make no sense for either the Bears or Eagles.

Comment

The Bears would do that trade in heartbeat. Get a franchise QB straight up for a disgruntled LB. That's one of many reasons why this thread should be locked.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Plus such a proposal would have the Eagles pay a linebacker 20 mil in guaranteed money. Which one can easily notch under the "No way, Jose" column.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

The Eagles aren't paying their entire LB corps that in total over the next 2 seasons.

Comment

I don't see why they would bring him in, they lose an all pro tested QB who knows the system and gain a linebacker who might not thrive outside of the Tampa 2.

They would have to pay him a junk load of money, after takeo spikes came in, just to rebuild for another 1-2 years with a rookie at the helm.

Takeo Spikes and Trotter is a good enough corp with whomever you put at the weakside.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        Why isn't this thread locked? This rumor was started out of nowhere by a rabble rouser local AM sportstalk DJ, who writes 2x a week for the Inquirer. He has no knowledge of any situation here, and he is just trying to stir the pot. The rumor has no legitimacy.
                        word. everyone know this won't happen.
                        everyone.
                        ...everyone
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information