No announcement yet.

Jason Webster signs with the Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this deserved it's own thread because????

If it was a player that was worth a salt, then ok, but this is why we have team threads fellas.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      And this deserved it's own thread because????

If it was a player that was worth a salt, then ok, but this is why we have team threads fellas.
      Or the Free Agent thread.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I'll take him for depth. We needed another corner in there somewhere, but he seems like he should be our #4, maybe nickel but I'd probably rather have Kiwaukee out there.

Comment

I think Jay on FirstTake said that they finally got a replacement for Nate Clements. I'm thinking "whuuu?" And "whyyyyy do I even watch this?"

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            I think Jay on FirstTake said that they finally got a replacement for Nate Clements. I'm thinking "whuuu?" And "whyyyyy do I even watch this?"
            That's tremendous. I'm usually sleep when that show is on.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              Or the Free Agent thread.
              Yep, that too.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I don't care, doesn't make me afraid of them. Ko is overrated imo, I was just praying we didn't pick him with our first round pick.

I am not anti-Bills at all, they just aren't a team that strikes fear into me =/

Comment

who would u rather have (u can't say neither because its the obvious answer). Carroll or Webster??

thank god the Jets didn't sign him.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                  You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Carroll, cause if he's suspended he can't hurt my team, and if he's not, at least he's fast enough to keep up with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                      who would u rather have (u can't say neither because its the obvious answer). Carroll or Webster??

thank god the Jets didn't sign him.
                      Webster, you can try him at SS.

Comment

In the cover 2 its possible Webster could be a solid CB. He cant cover worth a damn but hes a good tackler and am experienced player.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                          I don't care, doesn't make me afraid of them. Ko is overrated imo, I was just praying we didn't pick him with our first round pick.

I am not anti-Bills at all, they just aren't a team that strikes fear into me =/
                          Some people do overrate Ko, already expecting him and Whitner to be this great tandem, but he's still maturing and is getting better. He may have been our worst secondary starter last year on the whole (our corners didn't start out too well) but he has the upside and steadily showed improvement. We had one of the better pass defenses last year, and that wasn't all Nate, so we could be better than you think. Of course I still have worries myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            Some people do overrate Ko, already expecting him and Whitner to be this great tandem, but he's still maturing and is getting better. He may have been our worst secondary starter last year on the whole (our corners didn't start out too well) but he has the upside and steadily showed improvement. We had one of the better pass defenses last year, and that wasn't all Nate, so we could be better than you think. Of course I still have worries myself.
                            No doubt you have the ability to get there, but young guys like that in the secondary don't scare me is what I was saying. I remember last year when Ko was a LOCK for first round on this site. It's just certain players certain places catch hype for no REAL reason. Heck I was trying to hype Patrick Watkins, who ended up being a starter in Dallas and having a very solid season. But Yeah, Ko can be fine, he's SUUUUPER young, that's the biggest reason I didn't want the Falcons to get him. At the end of his Rookie contract I expect him to finally start playing at his potential, but I am afraid it won't come until after he is re-signed or after he goes somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                              No doubt you have the ability to get there, but young guys like that in the secondary don't scare me is what I was saying. I remember last year when Ko was a LOCK for first round on this site. It's just certain players certain places catch hype for no REAL reason. Heck I was trying to hype Patrick Watkins, who ended up being a starter in Dallas and having a very solid season. But Yeah, Ko can be fine, he's SUUUUPER young, that's the biggest reason I didn't want the Falcons to get him. At the end of his Rookie contract I expect him to finally start playing at his potential, but I am afraid it won't come until after he is re-signed or after he goes somewhere else.
                              Ok Ive sat back and watched your responses, but this one is just crazy. One, you should be scared of our pass rush because it is the strong point of our defense. Secondly you think Ko Simpson is underrated, but Patrick fricken Watkins had a decent season last year. Did you watch Watkins continually rubberneck while deep passes flew over his head? What you should be scared of is the fact that you have a glorified running back playing QB, and Schaub isnt there to bail his butt out if he continues playing like garbage. Before you throw the word overrated around maybe you should look at your team and realize that you have the most overrated, overhyped player in the history of the NFL on it. Im not trying to be a jerk here, but before you start telling us how you arent scared of our team, try to understand that the Falcons had the same exact record as the Bills last year. I cant sit here and predict the future, but unless Jamaal Anderson plays QB I dont see things getting any better for the Falcons in 2008.
                              Thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast or something. Its like an alarm clock. Woo Woo!!!

Here to convert the Bills Haters of the World.

Comment

some Bills fan.......

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information