Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl in Texas

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cf...B3644206D02A55

The Dallas area, which will have a new stadium in 2009, will play host to Super Bowl XLV in February 2011, the NFL has announced.

#MoncriefArmy

God that stadium is beautiful

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Good for Dallas. I'm sure they'll do a great job hosting the game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Long overdue. They never hosted the SB before, even though they have the climate for it. This stadium pretty much guaranteed that theyd host it.

Comment

It's nice to see one finally in Dallas. It'll be great with the new stadium, and the climate is very nice that time of year.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm excited about that's for sure. It will only be better if the home team was there to participate.
            Last edited by Paul; 05-23-2007, 12:17 AM.

Comment

It's been a long time since a home team has participated in the Super Bowl. We cannot speculate about the odds of this happening now, of course.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Thats a long ways away. The Cowboys roster would be completely different by than.
                "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                  Thats a long ways away. The Cowboys roster would be completely different by than.
                  Well duh. I wasn't making any predictions, I just said it would be nice.

Comment

i still think it's crap that it's only in the south and in domes.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Better than being in Mexico, Canada, Europe, Africa, Pangea
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        Better than being in Mexico, Canada, Europe, Africa, Pangea
                        No but it would be fair if all 32 stadiums could host the big game, or atleast have the opportunity.

I think the winner of the superbowl should have the superbowl in their stadium the next year.

Comment

That is an interesting idea. So in other words it'll never be in Cleveland or Detroit(again).
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            That is an interesting idea. So in other words it'll never be in Cleveland or Detroit(again).
                            ...Detroit had one, But how about Pittsburgh, Foxboro, NY, I don't see why the southern/Dome teams should get all of the superbowls.

I mean, sure it's great for Dallas that they build a new stadium and get the superbowl deal, but it's BS that Pittsburgh just got Heinz field and at best it'll ever see is an AFC Championship match.

Comment

It's all about climate. But I still want to see another SB at the Rose Bowl. I really like that stadium.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information