Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Addict View Post
    God that stadium is beautiful
    That it is and Dallas is an absolutely wonderful city. I visited there last spring and it was unbelieveable

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

The SB is too much of a non football thing to have in the snow/cold. They want good weather. I think this was the first bad weather SB ever, not sure though.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        The SB is too much of a non football thing to have in the snow/cold. They want good weather. I think this was the first bad weather SB ever, not sure though.
        it was the first SB ever in inclement weather at miami.

although, i think it adds to the game. i'll stick to division championships to watch some wet weather (or snow, more likely. foxboro in the snow.)
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          Lambeau? The "Frozen Tundra".. I believe it was because the Superbowls were in the Green Bay field.

I don't think the weather should be considered because honestly, if you want a level playing field... it's never going to happen.

Like for example...

People would say "Not fair for Pittsburgh to have it because of the snow"... Why?
          "Teams in bad climates (Green Bay, Pittsburgh, NE, NYJ, NYG, Buffalo, Cleveland) have the advantage.

but don't dome teams and southern teams have the "Temprature" advantage?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

im glad for dallas...this is the biggest thing to ever come to our city probably ever, and the stadium is way ahead of its time...im making reservations right now, and i dont even need a hotel room...should be plenty going on that whole week in dallas/fort worth...

and as far as location, i dont think if the game is played in a warm climate area, thats an advantage to the team who plays in that climate, hell if its 70 degrees and clear weather thats advantage for both, it wouldnt make sense....

you mean to tell me pittsburgh or cleveland plays better in the snow then they would warm weather clear skies? i think they would want the nice surface just as well, especially when you think about how much goes on that week of the super bowl, taking into consideration the fans sitting at the game

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
              Lambeau? The "Frozen Tundra".. I believe it was because the Superbowls were in the Green Bay field.

I don't think the weather should be considered because honestly, if you want a level playing field... it's never going to happen.

Like for example...

People would say "Not fair for Pittsburgh to have it because of the snow"... Why?
              "Teams in bad climates (Green Bay, Pittsburgh, NE, NYJ, NYG, Buffalo, Cleveland) have the advantage.

but don't dome teams and southern teams have the "Temprature" advantage?
              The Super Bowl was never in Green bay. Pre-Super Bowl Championship games maybe but not SB

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Who keeps the profits of the stadium/ticket sales for the super bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

and as far as location, i dont think if the game is played in a warm climate area, thats an advantage to the team who plays in that climate, hell if its 70 degrees and clear weather thats advantage for both, it wouldnt make sense....

you mean to tell me pittsburgh or cleveland plays better in the snow then they would warm weather clear skies? i think they would want the nice surface just as well, especially when you think about how much goes on that week of the super bowl, taking into consideration the fans sitting at the game
                  Perhaps... but if say, the game is between Indianapolis and Chicago for instance, who has advantage of playing in a dome? Indy

On Grass?

Add in weather?

Chicago does.

One team has an advantage due to where it's played. Granted Chicago lost, would it have been the same difference in a dome?

I just think every team should be given a chance to host a superbowl. Every team has to get new fields after so long, how is it right that all the teams in the north have to pay for New fields that will never see the big game?

Why does teams in the south and Domes get that? It's a little unfair that Texas/Florida have hosted so many superbowls but not anyone from the north.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    God that stadium is beautiful

Only cost 1 billion dollors.....

Comment

Whatever, Dallas's new stadium will never be as great as the incredible Rice stadium where the true Texas SB was hosted in 74. :)

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information