Rushing Title?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rushing Title?

I'm going to NOT be a homer and say the MVP LT will get it but it is going to be a very close race.

As long as they don't sit LT, he should get it. He still gets to play Seattle and Arizona.

Comment

I'll say LT but it really depends how much each of them get to play over the next few weeks.

Comment

Frank Gore. He'll get another 125+ against Arizona, and at least 80-90 against Denver, giving him 1,700+ on the season.

LT won't get enough touches in the last couple of games, and LJ will come close but fall a little short.
        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

LJ plays SD,Oak and the Jags they are all playing pretty good on D but there is no way we sit LJ since we have to win out.

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
            Frank Gore. He'll get another 125+ against Arizona, and at least 80-90 against Denver, giving him 1,700+ on the season.

LT won't get enough touches in the last couple of games, and LJ will come close but fall a little short.
            You're aware that LJ still has 3 games to play right?

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason

Yes, what's your point?

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Yes, what's your point?
                Is there really any need to elaborate?

Comment

Not really lol.

Comment

LJ has some hard D's to play against so I'm going to have to sy LT gets it.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Yes, what's your point?
                      Yes, there really is.

Have you seen the way Frank Gore has been running the past 6 games? With the exception being the Saints game when SF had to abandon the run pretty early, he's had at least 130 rush yards in 5 of the last 6. His remaining games are Arizona and Denver, ranked 18th and 12th in rush defense. LJ has to play Jacksonville and San Diego, both ranked in the top 10 in rush D, in addition to Oakland. I think he'll come close, but Gore will edge him out. What's so hard to believe about that? :x

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Nothing really he's is and down the road is gonna be great. I saw last night he domalished the Seahawks. If he keeps up the way he is playing he is going to have the rushing title.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Yes, what's your point?
                          Yes, there really is.

Have you seen the way Frank Gore has been running the past 6 games? With the exception being the Saints game when SF had to abandon the run pretty early, he's had at least 130 rush yards in 5 of the last 6. His remaining games are Arizona and Denver, ranked 18th and 12th in rush defense. LJ has to play Jacksonville and San Diego, both ranked in the top 10 in rush D, in addition to Oakland. I think he'll come close, but Gore will edge him out. What's so hard to believe about that? :x
                          You're right, Gore has been tearing it up lately. But if you watched the game last night, then you know that he was averaging 2.5 yards a carry until the last few minutes when Seattle had pretty much given up. Denver will almost surely shut him down. On the other hand, you have another RB who has been tearing it up on a weekly basis. All he has to do is perform at a standard level over the course of 3 games. His climb is much less steep. Gore basically needs to have the best game of his career against Arizona in order to have a shot. The odds largely favor LJ, and that is my point. But, we're all entitled to our opinions, and I respect yours. Just seemed like you kinda brushed LJ off your shoulder in your initial post.

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
                            Nothing really he's is and down the road is gonna be great. I saw last night he domalished the Seahawks. If he keeps up the way he is playing he is going to have the rushing title.
                            Huh?

Comment

Yes, what's your point?
                              Yes, there really is.

You're right, Gore has been tearing it up lately. But if you watched the game last night, then you know that he was averaging 2.5 yards a carry until the last few minutes when Seattle had pretty much given up. Denver will almost surely shut him down. On the other hand, you have another RB who has been tearing it up on a weekly basis. All he has to do is perform at a standard level over the course of 3 games. His climb is much less steep. Gore basically needs to have the best game of his career against Arizona in order to have a shot. The odds largely favor LJ, and that is my point. But, we're all entitled to our opinions, and I respect yours. Just seemed like you kinda brushed LJ off your shoulder in your initial post.
                              Huh? I said LJ would come very close but Gore would win it. How's that brushing him off?

By all means, I want LJ to do well. He's the star of my fantasy team. 8)

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information