No announcement yet.

Rushing Title?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Johnson, just like what I said in August.
    Originally posted by Paul
    Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
    Originally posted by Vikes99ej
    These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
      Huh? I said LJ would come very close but Gore would win it. How's that brushing him off?

By all means, I want LJ to do well. He's the star of my fantasy team. 8)
      I guess just the way I read it in my head. Maybe I was just looking for more of an explanation as to why you thought LJ would get shut down for 3 consecutive weeks (or at least 2), which is what would have to happen for your scenario to come true. You later pointed to his schedule, so I see where you're coming from. Still, Gore is a long shot at this point, IMO. Denver has a better shot at shutting him down than LJ does of getting shut down twice. It just seems so obvious to me that LJ will finish with more yards. That's why I jumped down your throat.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
        Huh? I said LJ would come very close but Gore would win it. How's that brushing him off?

I guess just the way I read it in my head. Maybe I was just looking for more of an explanation as to why you thought LJ would get shut down for 3 consecutive weeks (or at least 2), which is what would have to happen for your scenario to come true. You later pointed to his schedule, so I see where you're coming from. Still, Gore is a long shot at this point, IMO. Denver has a better shot at shutting him down than LJ does of getting shut down twice. It just seems so obvious to me that LJ will finish with more yards. That's why I jumped down your throat.
        Oh I don't expect LJ to get shut down at all. I just expect Gore to put up more yards.
        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason

Oh I don't expect LJ to get shut down at all. I just expect Gore to put up more yards.
          Oh but you did. That's my point. You said that Gore would win it by rushing for 220-230 more yards. That's why I pointed out that LJ still has 3 games to play. If you were to say that you thought Gore would rush for 220-230 against Arizona alone, then I probably wouldn't have responded. If he were to rip up Arizona like that, then he would have a decent shot. In your scenario, LJ needs to be shut down a few times, which is unlikely. Regardless of his opponents, as he has regularly made very good defenses look bad.

Comment

The first time Gore played the Cards, the Cards held him to under ninety yards. So he is out. I think that LT will start to get fewer carries, and that LJ should win this by a comfortable (50+) margin.

Comment

Im gonna give it to Gore. He's gonna get a lot of carries these next 2 games. If SD can limit LJ, I think Gore takes it.

Im rooting for anyone except LJ. I said in my truths thread that LJ wouldn't win it this year, that LT would. So hopefully, LT takes it and makes me look like a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Dub4President
                The first time Gore played the Cards, the Cards held him to under ninety yards. So he is out. I think that LT will start to get fewer carries, and that LJ should win this by a comfortable (50+) margin.
                A. He had only 16 carries
                B. We were playing from behind due to turnovers, therefore not much of a run game

Comment

I would like Gore to get it, it would be nice for someone w/ all he has been through to make it to the playoffs.

Comment

Gut feeling- Frank Gore.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87
                      Originally posted by A-Dub4President
                      A. He had only 16 carries
                      B. We were playing from behind due to turnovers, therefore not much of a run game
                      How do you know you won't be playing from behind again?

Comment

I'm gonna say LJ, followed by Gore. LT will sit a lil over the next three weeks, he's got the record, now its time to look to the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          Im gonna give it to Gore. He's gonna get a lot of carries these next 2 games. If SD can limit LJ, I think Gore takes it.

Im rooting for anyone except LJ. I said in my truths thread that LJ wouldn't win it this year, that LT would. So hopefully, LT takes it and makes me look like a genius.
                          Hater. :D J/K

Comment

Larry Johnson because he will get the carries that LT won't. Gore might but it will take some bad games from LJ.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

i hope gore gets it

Comment

I voted for Larry Johnson. The Chiefs are in the battle for a AFC Wildcard bid, and they will go to Larry Johnson a lot during the last three games against San Diego, Oakland and Jacksonville. Two of those oppenents are tougher, but he'll get 25+ carries each and every one of those games.

1) Larry Johnson
                                2) Ladainian Tomlinson
                                3) Frank Gore
                                4) Willie Parker
                                5) Tiki Barber

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information