X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meshawn

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2879994

no comment.

Good for him. At least he'll be utilized properly as a T.V analyst.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

about time.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        From what I saw of him on draft day, that gig won't last too long.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          From what I saw of him on draft day, that gig won't last too long.
          Well, he was better than Michael Irvin ever was...
          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

*shrugs* I always enjoyed Irvin myself.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              *shrugs* I always enjoyed Irvin myself.
              I'd like him if he ever knew what he was talking about. But any person who believes WR is The position, well shouldn't be an analyst.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

I can't believe I'm about to say this but........

........I was VERY impressed with Keyshawn during the draft.

He made some great points, including arguing with Kiper regarding the importance of the 40 times.

For the record, I agreed with Johnson.

I think he can be one of the best football analysts.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post

He made some great points, including arguing with Kiper regarding the importance of the 40 times.

Yeah he seemed to know his stuff, at least. Both he and Irvin annoy me, but at least Keyshawn knows what he's talking about.
                  The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post

agreed this is a major upgrade over Micheal " DA U" Irvin

Comment

I hope Terrell Owens becomes a sports analyst one day. Boy would that create topics of controversy.

Comment

I think Peyton Manning would be a good booth guy. I can see him getting into broadcasting when his career is over.

Antonio Pierce would be a good booth guy too. He's a football junky, and knows his stuff.

Comment

I didnt mind Key during the draft either. I think he will do a good job.

But I don't think this retirement lasts very long. I think he suits up this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            "Following Keyshawn's retirement announcement we plan an announcement on his joining ESPN," the network said Wednesday.
                            Right.

I enjoyed his commentary during the draft and I absolutely hated Steve Youngs rants about teams not drafting OL for their QB's. They need to take Steve off of TV.

Good for Keyshawn.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              I think Peyton Manning would be a good booth guy. I can see him getting into broadcasting when his career is over.

Antonio Pierce would be a good booth guy too. He's a football junky, and knows his stuff.
                              Peyton Manning HAS to be a coach dude, when he retires he needs to be a NFL coach, he is the smartest NFL player, he breaks down so many things and he is just incredibley smart. Great Football IQ.

^ bantx
                              Originally posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER
                              **** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
                              Originally posted by Jughead10
                              I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information