No announcement yet.

Best 4-3 Dline in the NFL revisited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was a joke but I do think the vikings have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
      Originally posted by Ravens1991
      Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
      Vikings anyone?

pav??
      He's got a point though. That Vikings line is hella underrated. I'd put them over the Falcons.
      Agreed. Vikings dline is underrated. I gotta see more of their ends before I put them ahead of the Ravens, Bears, or Jags though. But definately underrated.

I shouldve put them on the list since I put Atlanta on the list. I guess I forgot since Minny wasn't a mentioned dline during TC.

Comment

Vikings anyone?

well when Erasmus comes back that should help our ends but who knows how well he plays when he comes back? Also Pat Williams is probably our best Defensive Player and yet he is old and bound to be gone soon, we need a replacement. Maybe we could be the best in 2 years but not now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan
          Vikings anyone?

well when Erasmus comes back that should help our ends but who knows how well he plays when he comes back? Also Pat Williams is probably our best Defensive Player and yet he is old and bound to be gone soon, we need a replacement. Maybe we could be the best in 2 years but not now.
          I actually like Kevin Williams the best. Pat is gonna be hard to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            Originally posted by Vikings Fan
            Vikings anyone?

I actually like Kevin Williams the best. Pat is gonna be hard to replace.
            Its close, but if you watch a Vikings game you can easily see that not only is Pat a force in the middle but much of Kevin's success is a result of Pat demanding double teams. It couldnt be a better tandem.

Comment

I've said it once and I'll say it again, it's gotta be Baltimore. Baltimore's defense is the most versatile I've seen in years so many of the players can play another defensive position at a high level, and some like Adalius Thomas can play 2 other defensive positions. I like the Ravens for the best defensive line.

Comment

Who would you rather have? Stroud and Henderson or Pat and Kevin Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Originally posted by Ravens1991
                  Vikings anyone?

pav??
                  Draftguru152
                  That was funny for a minute and then got really old really fast.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

It's between Jacksonville and Baltimore, no one else even comes close.

Comment

I gotta go with Carolina, call me a homer whatever, but there's the best Defensive end in the league with two mammoth defense tackles and third and fourth who could be starters elsewhere rotating in.

If our offense could sustain a drive and our linebackers were a little better on the weakside and in the middle they'd be completely dominant. Lets not forget Carolina leads the league in forcing opponents to go three and out, the reason for that is the Dline shutting down the run and getting pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                        It's a 3-4 scheme so they don't mentioned very often, but I don't know if I'd want anyone besides Igor Olshansky, Jamal Williams, and Luis Castillo. They are all absolute beasts, and a big reason why our linebackers get to fly around all day.

Comment

dolphins dont get mentioned even?

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79
                            dolphins dont get mentioned even?
                            What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen
                              Originally posted by Shiver
                              It's a 3-4 scheme so they don't mentioned very often, but I don't know if I'd want anyone besides Igor Olshansky, Jamal Williams, and Luis Castillo. They are all absolute beasts, and a big reason why our linebackers get to fly around all day.
                              I was thinking the same thing. Williams is the best interior defensive lineman in the league. But when comparing 3-4 and 4-3 fronts, it's just comparing apples and oranges because the roles are so different. You'd have to make two seperate polls....best 4-3 line and best 3-4 line.
                              Originally posted by Paul
                              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

When the Jags are healthy they are the best by far Stroud, Henderson, Hayward, Spicer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information