No announcement yet.

Best 4-3 Dline in the NFL revisited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't Baltimore run a 3-4 as well? At least part time.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

I'm surprised Oakland hasn't been mentioned.

Comment

Anybody who thinks it's the Bears line them up against a power running team with a decent o line and they get plowed over, and I'm not basing this off of what I believe it's the truth. If we're basing a lartge part of this off of sacks-of their 32 sacks from the defensive line, 10 have came from Mark Anderson, a back up defensive end who's a good player but atleast half of those have came in garbage time, I believe two against Arizona, one of which the Right Tackle didn't even look his way to block him, went untouched. In my opinion quite possibly the most easy sacks by any player I've ever seen and to me that doesn't do anything for the caliber of a team's defensive line. And I vote Baltimore.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

The Ravens have 22 ints this year and are currently #1 in total defense.
          They win.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

well i say baltimore but its hard to tell because they use so many fronts

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

How the hell haven't the Colts been mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                How the hell haven't the Colts been mentioned?

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                  Doesn't Baltimore run a 3-4 as well? At least part time.
                  we run a 4-3, 3-4, 46 and a one linemen set :shock:

Go Ravens!

Comment

IMO when it comes to not applying any pressure, and doing a satisfactory job in the run game, Denver is second to none.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
                      IMO when it comes to not applying any pressure, and doing a satisfactory job in the run game, Denver is second to none.
                      The front 4? The Denver Front 4 is average against the pass, above average against the run. Its your LB core that makes your defense good, not your line.

Im still shocked that Carolina got so many votes. How are they tied with Jacksonville? Jacksonville definately has a better line than Carolina.

Too much manwood for Peppers on this board, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        The front 4? The Denver Front 4 is average against the pass, above average against the run. Its your LB core that makes your defense good, not your line.

Im still shocked that Carolina got so many votes. How are they tied with Jacksonville? Jacksonville definately has a better line than Carolina.

And to think of what the Panthers fans said about him that sat in front of me last week against the Giants. (It was music to my ears)
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

T Pryce - H Ngata - K Gregg - T Sizzle

tough to beat that....

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense

He's joking.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I'd actually say Minnesota is the best, slightly ahead of Jacksonville and Baltimore.

Them and Jacksonville have by far the best DT combo, but the Williams combo complement each other better than Stroud and Henderson.

Edwards, Udeze, James and Scott are a good combo of ends, all of which are young and should become a lot better. Edwards is looking good for a rookie, Scott is doing quite well on passing downs and Udeze looks better on run defence. James has been injured but he has the potential to be a good end, given he was a 1st rounder.

Minnesotas Dline is the main reason why they are only giving up about 60 rushing yards a game, and although their pass defence has been less stellar, I wouldn't blame that on their Dline who do put pressure on the QB.
                              Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                              #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan
                                Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
                                Vikings anyone?

well when Erasmus comes back that should help our ends but who knows how well he plays when he comes back? Also Pat Williams is probably our best Defensive Player and yet he is old and bound to be gone soon, we need a replacement. Maybe we could be the best in 2 years but not now.
                                Kenechi Udeze is garbage, and you have really no idea if James will be very good either.

I agree the DT's are at the very least the second best tandum in the league though.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information