Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wide recievers wearing numbers in the teens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Patriots
    10 - Gaffney
    13 - Childress
    15 - Washington
    17 - Jackson
    18 - Stallworth

    Moss still has to pick a #

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
      Patriots
      10 - Gaffney
      13 - Childress
      15 - Washington
      17 - Jackson
      18 - Stallworth

      Moss still has to pick a #
      if 18's unavailable (which looked good on Moss by the way) he'd probably get his old Vikes number back, so that'd be 84.

      Sig by Fenikz

      I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Addict View Post
        if 18's unavailable (which looked good on Moss by the way) he'd probably get his old Vikes number back, so that'd be 84.
        Ben Watson said hes not married to #84 so if Moss wants it, he can talk to him about it

        other possibities for Moss are: 19,81,82
        i hope he gets 81

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
          Ben Watson said hes not married to #84 so if Moss wants it, he can talk to him about it

          other possibities for Moss are: 19,81,82
          i hope he gets 81
          didnt moss where number 88 or 89 in college?


          Go Ravens!

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
            didnt moss where number 88 or 89 in college?
            he wore 88 but kyle brady took it

            Comment


            • #66
              i remember K2 wearing the number 11 during preseason and i thought that looked really sweet


              Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

              Comment


              • #67
                Since none of the Bears fans have posted it yes, Bears WR's with 10s numbers:

                15 - Drisan James
                16 - Mark Bradley
                19 - David Ball

                Only 3? Wow!

                Now for 80s.

                80 - Bernard Berrian
                81 - Rashied Davis
                83 - Mike Haas
                87 - Mushin Muhammad
                Last edited by DaBears9654; 05-31-2007, 10:01 AM. Reason: Let's add 80s wideouts.

                NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

                Or @ least they had better be.

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information