No announcement yet.

Your Top5 Corners?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas was injured in training camp and missed three starts, he didn't play in another 3 games past a few downs. He was injured most of the year and still only gave up 2 touchdowns, less touchdowns overall than McAllister.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      Lucas was injured in training camp and missed three starts, he didn't play in another 3 games past a few downs. He was injured most of the year and still only gave up 2 touchdowns, less touchdowns overall than McAllister.
      I've heard three, plus no offense but your safeties kind of blow so two deep is about all they are capable of, similar to what the Cowboys did a lot. Most players in the NFL play hurt, it's a part of the game. Lucas didn't have a great season last season, which puts him a little behind the guys who had a good season last year. That's why he's not in my top 10. This season he will probably be back in.

Comment

• Three in two years

He's top 5, if you have him ranked differently you're wrong. Its that simple.

Comment

Three in two years

He's top 5, if you have him ranked differently you're wrong. Its that simple.
          Or I'm not a Lucas fanboy, you're just not impartial enough to make an accurate ranking. As of right now he is not top 5. If he dominates this season, I will put him there.

Comment

• Originally posted by zoinks View Post
            In this thread, DeAngelo Hall has been mentioned about 50 times, but Pacman Jones has been mentioned only once.

Pacman takes a lot of flak for his off-field antics, and deservedly so.....the guy's an idiot.

But on the field, he shuts people down. After struggling in the season opener, I don't remember him allowing a single completion of more than 15 yards in 2006....and even those were few and far between.

Most teams didn't throw at him at all. Those that did paid dearly.

It's a shame that his talent is so badly overshadowed by his behavior, because he's truly one of the most amazing players in the league.
            Thank you. I think a lot of people throw Pacman off the table because of his off field antics...when he is on the field I think he could easily have an argument made for him being a top 5 corner...hes flat out shut down...when hes on the field that is.

Comment

• 1.Champ -the best hands down no one really comes close
              2.Chris McAlister- great cover guy and is very good in run support
              3. Terrence Newman- has let up only 3 TDS in the past 3 years. and cover slot in nickel formation
              4.Nate Clements- will play up to his contract, a top cover guy for sure
              5. Leah Boden- still needs to get his name out there but has been very good in his playing time, will show it to the world this year

Comment

Lucas was injured in training camp and missed three starts, he didn't play in another 3 games past a few downs. He was injured most of the year and still only gave up 2 touchdowns, less touchdowns overall than McAllister.
                i can tell by this post that cunningham's argument got to you
                anyway, IMO ken lucas is underrated and his stas 2 and 3 years ago say that he can be a top 5 corner, but i dont see how you can say he is better than mcalister

Go Ravens!

Comment

• I'm not saying he's better than McAllister, what I'm saying is that McAllister being the second best corner by everyone's consideration and Ken Lucas not being included in the top 5 is ridiculous because there's been times and there are areas where and when Lucas has outperformed him.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information