No announcement yet.

When do your teams tickets go on sale?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do your teams tickets go on sale?

Patriots tickets went on sale today at 10AM and promptly sold out before 10:30 or so. I was able to get tickets to the games against the Browns, Jets and Dolphins! I am pretty pumped because in the seven years I've been trying to get tickets, I've never been able to do it, and now between my four friends, we got tickets to three games.

Seems kind of early for tickets to be on sale, doesn't it? I know Buffalo goes on sale 7/13. We're going to try and do a road trip for that one.

What are the on sale dates for your team and how hard is it for you to get tickets? My friends and I like road tripping and they've all done Buffalo (I haven't) and would probably rather do somewhere else...

I believe the Ravens' tickets go on sale in June, but my dad has season tickets so I have no problem getting extra tickets because I can just give my dad the money and he sends it in with his season ticket renewal. I love that season tickets get first crack at tickets before the rest of the fans! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Well tickets don't really go on sale since there is like a 60 year wait for season tickets.

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        Well tickets don't really go on sale since there is like a 60 year wait for season tickets.
        pretty much
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

try stubhub... yeah you overpay but if you really want to go, it's worth it.

eBay anyone?

Faithful Niner Fan

I think the Panthers tickets go onsale June or July 29th

Originally posted by High Roller View Post
                eBay anyone?
                Best way to go if you don't want to ridiculously overpay and aren't a season ticket holder or a fan of a bad team.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Debug Information