Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why your football team sucks

http://www.superawesomewow.com/ReDes...000.php?idx=71

Its old, like from last year, but still a pretty funny article.
    Last edited by BlindSite; 05-26-2007, 01:37 AM.

Uh, that is from last year...

Comment

Dude, I said that...

Comment

I know, I just don't get the relevance.

Comment

Just lock if you want to, you're a mod.

Comment

dude whats the point in having a year old article? I probably would have liked this thread, a year ago

Comment

I am trying to think if we've discussed this article last year, but I cannot remember. I could lock it, by it's the slow time of the year, so might as well mock what was right/wrong about the criticisms. There is nothing else to talk about. I would rather examine this, rather than debating "top-5 at *postion*" again, I guess.

(By the way, it is really hard to type right now. It is late, I should be in bed, and my head hurts.)
              Last edited by Shiver; 05-26-2007, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                dude whats the point in having a year old article? I probably would have liked this thread, a year ago
                Eli Burress is a great name.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

This line for the 49ers makes me laugh:

"I can’t name one Niners player other than Alex Smith and Vernon Davis and that’s because those were the most recent first round picks. Do they even have a running back or did they completely do away with their running game so they can get another #1 overall draft pick? "

lol... my how things change...

Comment

"The Bucs are playing this season differently than other teams, opting for quantity over quality. They seem to think if they get enough mediocre players, it’ll be like having one good player. The Bucs don’t realized that it doesn’t matter if you put Chris Simms, Tim Rattay and Jay Fielder together, you’re not going to get Johnny Unitas."

Ehh.. Awfully reminiscent of this offseason.

Comment

Heh the Titans one made me laugh too. Plus I don't recall Henry ever asking to be traded *shrug*

Comment

so I hope you like an untested rookie taken 118th overall in the draft.
                        We do, thanks for asking!

Comment

"Washington Redskins:
                          I don’t know if the Daniel Synder and the Redskins are trying to pull off some Bill Veeck/Eddie Gadel stunt, but it’s not funny and will cost them numerous games. I’m talking about, of course, bringing in an all-midget cast of wide receivers. With the majority of the receiving core under 6 feet; Daniel Synder obviously thought bringing the Lollipop Guild would boost morale. Now, I am all for midgets, they make anything instantly 3 feet funnier, but to have them line up against normal sized football players is just cruel."

...That's the best he could come up with? Our short receivers? I thought there were worse things in our organization XD

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                            Well then let's update it, why will your team SUCK next year... this should be good, like an anti-homer fest :P.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

The one they have...

Miami Dolphins:
                              Nick Saban has thus far proven to be a good coach and they finally have a decent QB at the helm in Daunte Culpepper, but he will also be their undoing because if you think he got in trouble with strippers from Minnesota? Miami has infinitely hotter women, so once Culpepper gets arrested for soliciting a prostitute, the fate of the Dolphins will rest on Joey Harrington, but look at it this way, at least the Dolphins will get a high draft pick.
                              What really happened...

Miami Dolphins:
                              Nick Saban has thus far proven to be a good coach and they finally have a decent QB at the helm in Daunte Culpepper, but he will also be their undoing because if you think he got injured Minnesota? Miami has infinitely worse lineman, so once Culpepper gets injured for getting sacked, the fate of the Dolphins will rest on Joey Harrington, but look at it this way, at least the Dolphins will get a high draft pick.
                              WOW.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information