The Next Batch of Coaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
    well hes not the next batch (McDaniels) then.

Norv Turner not a job at 55 years old..Peas aint much older

Crennel got a job few years ago and he was born in 1947..Peas can definatley get a lot of interest

Pepper Johnson can get it soon..hes 42 years old. DL coach since '04 i think ..was ILB coach from '01-'03 and also defensive assistant during 2000
    Suprised Dante Scarnecchia never got any offers as atleast as an o-coordinator, takes relative unknowns at o-line and gets very good production out of them. Very underrated coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Woody56 View Post
      Suprised Dante Scarnecchia never got any offers as atleast as an o-coordinator, takes relative unknowns at o-line and gets very good production out of them. Very underrated coach.
      i believe he got interest but he rejected said he wants to be an OL coach and hes commited to Patriots 100%

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
        Apparently he's said time and time again he just wants to coach linebackers. Which sucks. BUT, its a lock now that Patrick Willis is gonna kick serious ass.
        The past few offseasons I've been hoping he stays. With the combo of Manusky/Singletary the niners D can turn around. Willis should be Singletary's Ray Lewis V2.

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

Rex Ryan will definetely get some looks soon.

Now my homer take: Bob Bratkowski (our OC) has recieved looks from Detriot and New Orleans for the HC job in the past and I expect the team to be very successful this year meaning he'll get even more looks.

Comment

Slightly off topic, but does anybody see Urban Meyers being able to successfully transition to the NFL at some point in the future, or is he destined to fail like the ole' ball coach before him?

Obviously the guy has a brilliant offensive mind, but he also relies on a lot of gimmicks. One could say that Belicheck, equally brilliant on the defensive side, relies on a lot of unconventional schemes also... now I'm not saying that Meyers is anywhere near Belichecks level, just that thinking outside of the box has some merit and shouldn't be immediately dismissed.
            Originally posted by njx9
            i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

I can't see Meyer's offense working in the NFL.

Comment

| Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

norm chow for sure.
                  i don't get it.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I think it's only a matter of time before Kirk Ferentz goes to the NFL. And no, Meyer's offense will flop in the NFL just like Steve Spurrier's did.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Steelers O-coordinator Bruce Arians. You'll see.

Comment

Casey Bradley, Jimmy Lake, Raheem Morris. It's a copycat league and everyone just keeps stealing our defensive assistants.

Monte Kiffin keeps getting offered HC jobs but he always stays in Tampa.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Surprise no mention of Grimm.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                            He had his best shot with the steelers this year. I think a couple of teams will bring him in for a look-see, but he won't be a HC, till he becomes a OC, and I can't see that happening.

Comment

Greg Manusky is a name I don't think anyone has mentioned. He helped develop San Diego LBs into some of the best, and now I think he'll really do some damage as coach of the entire defense in San Fransisco.

One guy I like that isn't mentioned much is Craig Johnson, the QB coach for the Titans. He helped develop Steve McNair into a great QB. He turned Billy Volek from a nobody to a solid QB. Now he's working with VY and having success. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move into the OC and even HC rankings in a few years.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                                I mentioned Grimm on the first page.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information