No announcement yet.

The Next Batch of Coaches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Norm Chow and Jeff Jagodzinski. I know Jagodzinski was just hired at BC, but I dont see him lasting for the entire contract. I think Chow will eventually replace Fisher.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      Good idea for a topic.

I think next year Ryan from Baltimore, Schottenheimer, and Jeff Fisher will get hired as replacements somewhere. Fisher's contract runs out and until something happens it doesn't look like Tennessee is gonna extend it.
      Fisher is staying in Tennessee until he retires. He's done too much for the team to simply be fired or released.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
        I think if he decides too, Jerry Rice could make a great WR, not OC or HC though
        They had rumors earlier that he wanted to be the WR coach at LSU before Crowton was hired and I was really excited but that rumor was proved to be false :(

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
          If Gary Gibbs can make the Saints defense one of the best in the league, he deserves a head coaching job (and a HOF induction).
          It was the 11th best in the league last year...
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Bob ryan from oakland

Comment

I think Bobby April, the Bills Special Teams Coordinator will get some mention in the future. The Bills always have one of the top ST units in the league, and he was considered for the HC position in Buffalo a few years back when they brought Jauron in.

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
                He had his best shot with the steelers this year. I think a couple of teams will bring him in for a look-see, but he won't be a HC, till he becomes a OC, and I can't see that happening.
                Rumor had it that had the Broncos or Colts knocked us out of the playoffs he would be the HC of the Detroit Lions right now.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information