Best RB from Da U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best RB from Da U

Portis all the way. He has the best stats. Here's how I rank 'em.

1. Clinton Portis
    2. Edgerrin James
    3. Willis McGahee
    4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season

nice name.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Re: Best RB from Da U

Originally posted by Portis26

1. Clinton Portis
      2. Edgerrin James
      3. Willis McGahee
      4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season

lol

Comment

Have you even watched a 49ers game this year?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan

yes i watched the game on thursday where he was horrible for most of the game and managed to break out a long run in garbage time

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan

yes i watched the game on thursday where he was horrible for most of the game and managed to break out a long run in garbage time
            Lol, he musst have had alot of those useless runs considering he's leading the NFL in rushing and is pretty much a lock for top 3.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

wow he is the leading rusher in the NFL behind an average o-line and you think he is overrated? ....

Comment

Originally posted by MaddenPlayer52
                wow he is the leading rusher in the NFL behind an average o-line and you think he is overrated? ....
                there are tons of running backs more talented than him. his physical abilities are limited by his lack of speed and quickness

Comment

there are tons of running backs more talented than him. his physical abilities are limited by his lack of speed and quickness
                  Hmm. Don't you find it odd that he leads the league in runs of 20+ yards if he's so lacking of speed and quickness?

Comment

In the NFL, there isn't a huge difference in talent levels between average players and great players. It's stuff like vision, heart, and working hard that seperate them. I can't believe you're saying this, he's a beast. He's very difficult to tackle.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

1. Clinton Portis
                      2. Edgerrin James
                      3. Willis McGahee
                      4. Frank Gore

Welcome to the board. We needed more clowns. Thanks for accepting the position.
                      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

I'm really glad Portis26 knows what he's talking about :roll:

BoneKrusher

Comment

It's not that Portis couldn't be the best back. You could definately make that arguement. The problem is that you're a biased tard, and this thread will likely get locked.

Good day to you sir.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            It's not that Portis couldn't be the best back. You could definately make that arguement. The problem is that you're a biased tard, and this thread will likely get locked.

Good day to you sir.
                            i always love to hear your comments.
                            Frank Gore will be the best his combination of Power and Speed cant be stopped.He only gets better in the 4th Quarter.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

1. Clinton Portis
                              2. Edgerrin James
                              3. Willis McGahee
                              4. Frank Gore

Your a Homer if you think Gore is overrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information