No announcement yet.

Best RB from Da U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's best RB when playing at the U it's Willis McGahee.

In the NFL, I give it to Portis or Edge. Gore is having an amazing season, but all the RBs on that list have had at least one great season... Portis has been impressive this whole time and has still a lot of potential and time to get better. Edge has been productive throughout his career, but his injuries and poor play at Arizona (tho not really all his fault) is what makes him second to Portis imo.

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

FRANK GORE -- THE INCONVIENIENT TRUTH!

Comment

IMO Gore is the best runner of the group, he runs strong and with authority...he's almost impossible to bring down 1-on-1 without sound technique..which is why he breaks a ton of tackles. He does not have breakaway speed, but he does have excellent quickness which allows him to accelerate into the 2nd level. He plays with determination.

Portis has the most pure talent of the bunch, but he can't stay healthy for some reason...nagging injuries bothered him last year as well if I recall?

Haven't seen much of McGahee but he dances at the line too much instead of hitting the hole hard...most of his big runs come from draw plays, outside runs.

Edge...he's fallen off in AZ I still like him though.

Comment

1. Frank Gore
          2. Clinton Portis
          3. Willis McGahee
          4. Edge James

Gore has 1491 yards with 2 games to go. A 5.5 yards per carry average with 6 touchdowns. Portis is good but this year he has been injured and he's never averaged over 4.3 on a season with a Washington (5.5 both years with Denver). McGahee is averaging 3.9 yards per touch, I don't like him too much but he's better than Edge. Edge was only good because of Peyton

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
            1. Frank Gore
            2. Clinton Portis
            3. Willis McGahee
            4. Edge James

Gore has 1491 yards with 2 games to go. A 5.5 yards per carry average with 6 touchdowns. Portis is good but this year he has been injured and he's never averaged over 4.3 on a season with a Washington (5.5 both years with Denver). McGahee is averaging 3.9 yards per touch, I don't like him too much but he's better than Edge. Edge was only good because of Peyton
            I honestly don't believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry
              Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
              1. Frank Gore
              2. Clinton Portis
              3. Willis McGahee
              4. Edge James

I honestly don't believe that.
              people only think edge was only good because of peyton is because they are looking a Edge's stats not seeing how bad his oline is

Comment

no one on here said he wasnt.

Comment

Edgerrin James is still a leader and a dominant runner, he just doesn't have ANY blocking in the desert.

Comment

• Re: Best RB from Da U

Originally posted by Splat420
                    Originally posted by Space Ghost
                    Originally posted by Portis26
                    Portis all the way. He has the best stats. Here's how I rank 'em.

1. Clinton Portis
                    2. Edgerrin James
                    3. Willis McGahee
                    4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season
                    You should be murdered, the two at the botom of your list are the two whose jersey's I have...

I would take Gore over all of them, even Willis as a Bills fan. He is too inconsistent. If I was a pass crazy team, James for sure. Zone blocking, Portis. McGahee fits in all schemes and can be decent, but Gore hits the hole harder and faster than all of them in my opinion, that is why I would want him.

1. Gore
                    2a. Portis
                    2b. James
                    2c. McGahee
                    That is a little much.
                    I wouldn't say murdered. But seriously wounded at least.

Anyone notice the kids who posted the topic hasn't posted since everyone burnt him. Good job fellas.

Comment

• Re: Best RB from Da U

Originally posted by Paul
                      Originally posted by Splat420
                      Originally posted by Space Ghost
                      Originally posted by Portis26
                      Portis all the way. He has the best stats. Here's how I rank 'em.

1. Clinton Portis
                      2. Edgerrin James
                      3. Willis McGahee
                      4. Frank Gore

Frank Gore is the most overrated he's so slow and small its a wonder how he manages to even start. Maybe it is because the Niners are one of the worst teams this season
                      You should be murdered, the two at the botom of your list are the two whose jersey's I have...

I would take Gore over all of them, even Willis as a Bills fan. He is too inconsistent. If I was a pass crazy team, James for sure. Zone blocking, Portis. McGahee fits in all schemes and can be decent, but Gore hits the hole harder and faster than all of them in my opinion, that is why I would want him.

1. Gore
                      2a. Portis
                      2b. James
                      2c. McGahee
                      That is a little much.
                      I wouldn't say murdered. But seriously wounded at least.

Anyone notice the kids who posted the topic hasn't posted since everyone burnt him. Good job fellas.
                      Oh well. The fewer amount of stupid people we have here, the better.

Comment

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
                        Where did that name come from and what does it mean?? I love it, its my favorite nickname ever!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819
                          Originally posted by DWhitner20
                          Where did that name come from and what does it mean?? I love it, its my favorite nickname ever!
                          It's from Al Gore's movie about global warming.

Comment

• Well then... it's settled! Frank Gore "The Inconvienient TRUTH"

Comment

• 1. Portis
                              2. James
                              3. Gore
                              4. Mcgahee

my rankigs are based on their past and current play

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information