Why your team will/won't go to the superbowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diehard View Post
    Keeping the ball rolling (and covering for those who can't grasp the rules)...

Packers
    Will: Brett Favre #1, Al Harris #1, Donald Driver #1, AJ Hawk #1....

Won't Brett Favre can be 95% of this boards father

Baltimore Ravens?

Comment

Originally posted by Diehard View Post
      Keeping the ball rolling (and covering for those who can't grasp the rules)...

Packers
      will: brett favre is good enough to beat any team on any given day when hes on. they have a solid dline and playmakers at lb and in the secondary.

wont: ?'s at rb. nothing special as far as offensive weapons go. def isnt quite elite and secondary will have lapses.

next da bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
        Will: Brett Favre #1, Al Harris #1, Donald Driver #1, AJ Hawk #1....

Won't Brett Favre can be 95% of this boards father

Baltimore Ravens?
        will: their D makes me(and QB's) pee themselves. McNair has experience, and Willis is still a very good back. did I mention their D?

wont: i still dont trust their O. WR question marks, how will Willis fare?

for the record i feel the Ravens make the super bowl...

NY Giants
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
          Will:Have a top tier defense and have added some new pass rushers. Plus the addition of Travis Henry will bolster their run game.

Won't:Jay Cutler.

Washington Redskins
          You shut your mouth.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Jets:

will go if Pennington has a great season and the O-line steps up big time

won't go if we can't generate pass rush

^^Sig From Nvot9
            J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

steelers?????

Comment

Will: A solid defense, a pro bowl running back, and a QB with superbowl experience.

Won't: Big Ben had a off year, With a new coach it might take a season or so to get used to him.

Comment

chicago bears anyone?

Comment

Will: an incredible defense with excellent special teams as well as a bruising running game.
                    Wont: an incompetent qb and an injury prone running back.

Tennessee titans

Comment

Will: Because they have a really young and talented team an has a ton of potential.

Wont: No true #1 wideout for VY and because their corner gets punished for going to strip clubs.

Houston Texans.

Comment

Texans:
                        Will- if Schaub is as good as he is overhyped, Mario Williams actually gets some sacks, offensive line decides to block

wont- that offensive line cant block, not that good of a secondary

Buffalo Bills

Comment

Will: Because they've had two very good draft classes in a row. A young, talented secondary, and Poz to anchor the D. Marshawn should be a very good RB.

Won't: They're too young and inexperienced. They've got a solid core of players that could lead them there in a few years, but for now there's no way they're getting past the pats and jets in their own division.

Next: Dallas Cowboys

Comment

Will because thier new HC will turn that great defense loose and romo will manage the game better.

Won't because their offensive line, though improved won't stand up to the pass rushes they'll face in the playoffs.

Tampa Bay Buccs

Comment

Wait, isn't this supposed to be "your" team? Chicago Bears:

1) NFC is weak again which gives us a great shot to get back

2) We'll have a target on our back the entire season and a tougher schedule, plus some question marks on our team right now

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                                Will because thier new HC will turn that great defense loose and romo will manage the game better.

Won't because their offensive line, though improved won't stand up to the pass rushes they'll face in the playoffs.

Tampa Bay Buccs
                                Will: Several young players that will be very good.
                                Won't: Even though they have young players, most of the starting D is old.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information