Why your team will/won't go to the superbowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why your team will/won't go to the superbowl

Ok, here's how this game works. The person to post next tells me why the Panthers

1) will go to the superbowl

2) won't go to the superbowl.

Then they post their team and the next to post does the same.

Only rule is, you cannot refute what people say about your team.

They will. They will because they are a strong team I dont like them on bit but I do not dis credit any oppurtunity of them making it to the superbowl.

Oakland Raiders

Comment

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
      They will. They will because they are a strong team I dont like them on bit but I do not dis credit any oppurtunity of them making it to the superbowl.

Oakland Raiders

they will because they have a great, young defense, and will be overlooked.

they won't because it appears their offense is still as bad as it was last year.

indianapolis colts

Comment

Originally posted by frisby213 View Post
        they will because they have a great, young defense, and will be overlooked.

they won't because it appears their offense is still as bad as it was last year.

indianapolis colts
        They will because they've always had a great QB and great WRs, they've improved in the offensive areas that were always strong

They won't because they lose players with experience in the defensive system, while they can be replaced it was the team chemistry that made that defense effective.

Detroit Lions

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
          They will because they've always had a great QB and great WRs, they've improved in the offensive areas that were always strong

They won't because they lose players with experience in the defensive system, while they can be replaced it was the team chemistry that made that defense effective.

Detroit Lions
          They will because Drew Stanton will hit Calvin Johnson and Roy Williams for many many TD's and the offense will carry the team.

They won't because, well.... it's the Lions, what do you expect?

Philadelphia Eagles

Comment

They will because their D will improve with Spikes and Bunkley will stay healthy and play up to their potential, and McNabb will be healthy for once.

They won't because Matt McCoy and Sean Considine will log considerable PT.

Since my team is Philly, just use the San Diego Chargers

Comment

CHIEFS

In Herm They Trust.
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

They will because of luck
                They wont because of the Patriots

Every AFC team

I cant stand the Patriots but if they dont win it all this year it would be a huge dissapointment, they are stacked!!!!!!

Edit - sorry i didnt realize the rules till after i posted, but this answers it for half the NFL
                Last edited by jbeans187; 05-28-2007, 01:06 AM.

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Well we'll kick this in the guts again

Tampa Bay

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                    Well we'll kick this in the guts again

Tampa Bay
                    Won't. Too many question marks about the Bucs defense along with an old defense that has had too few injections of youth.
                    Will if their rookies play up to their potential, Chris Simms recovers from his injury 100%, and Michael Clayton lives up to his potential.

New Orleans Saints.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

You needed to give a reason why they will

They will because Drew Brees is great and the defense improved through the draft.

They won't because the above is a lie and the defense still hasn't gotten much better.

San Francisco

Comment

They will because Alex Smith has weapons downfield in the passing game with newly acquired WR's Lelie and Jackson. And there secondary just got a whole lot nastier.

They won't because Clements is overrated and Banta-Cain will be a bust logging full play time. Plus, Smith is on his 3rd co-ordinator in 3 years.

Jets

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                          Jets
                          Will because they're a young team on the rise, with a head coach that's willing to gamble for the win and a finally consistent running game.

Won't because their inexperience and lack of offensive production will leave them hunting for a Wild Card spot, which they may or may not get, and will leave them with a tough road to travel to Glendale even if they do get it.

Jacksonville Jaguars

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                            Jacksonville Jaguars
                            Will- They do a great job of stopping the run and have a great run game. That is what you need to win games and champs

Won't- QB still is a problem and the WR's still haven't leaned how to catch and produce. To many hole with the air game. Secondary still needs some work.

Cleveland Browns
                            Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                            Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

Will-because they have a young and under rated defense(Wimbley, Davis, Jones, Wright)

Won't- because the offense needs some time to click & a few players need to actually reach there potential

Arizona Cardinals

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information