RIP - Marquise Hill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
    So he wasn't wearing a life vest but he jumped back in the water to save the chick? If that's the case then I admire him for trying to save another's life. My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
    dude ****. not everyone is perfect. and not everyone wants to look like a tool by wearing a life vest. he didnt do 1 thing perfect and you want to kill him for it.

he went out a hero and saved a young ladys life. I guess that kind of thing is the difference between the Patriots and a head stomping, stripper beating, bouncer shooting team like the Titans.

Comment

RIP Marquise. :(

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
        dude ****. not everyone is perfect. and not everyone wants to look like a tool by wearing a life vest. he didnt do 1 thing perfect and you want to kill him for it.

he went out a hero and saved a young ladys life. I guess that kind of thing is the difference between the Patriots and a head stomping, stripper beating, bouncer shooting team like the Titans.
        Please don't throw my whole team under the bus because of a few players stupidity. The titans have many stand out players on the field and in the community as well. This thread is for remembering marquise hill, not bashing each other.

Comment

I couldn't believe the news when I first heard about Darrent Williams, then a month later Damien Nash and now Marquise Hill. What a sad off-season it has been for the whole league.

RIP Marquise.

Comment

You're right, why look like a "tool" and live when you can look cool and die. I totally see your logic. I never said I wanted him dead but it's like the Josh Hancock thing. I have no empathy for anybody who is stupid enough to drive while drunk, not wear a seatbelt, and talk on a cellphone. That's just pure stupidity and Hancock brought it on himself. As for Hill, some of the blame for his death has to go on not wearing a life vest. If any good can come from this it will be for raising awareness about safety while out in the water. If he did actually go out and rescue that girl than the man is a hero regardless. However, it's not known if that is true at this time.

You're a complete and total idiot for trying to flame me about the Titans in a thread like this.

Comment

Just cut the ****. Seriously. A young man has lost his life. Everything positive you say is negated by acting like a jerk and an idiot. Just stop.

That goes for everyone. I agree about the life jacket thing. There's not two ways about it and it should go without saying. But seriously, there's no need to turn this into an argument...

Comment

just cuz he didnt wear a lifevest, you are going to say he deserved it??

man people here are heartless

sig by TheDynasty

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli View Post
                  just cuz he didnt wear a lifevest, you are going to say he deserved it??

man people here are heartless
                  Are people on here incapable of reading posts? I said that if he died by falling off the jetski and then drowning because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't feel sad. I didn't say he deserved it.

Comment

Seriously, just drop it. That's not what he meant. What's done is done. Should he have been wearing one? Absolutely. Just let the man RIP.

Comment

So he wasn't wearing a life vest but he jumped back in the water to save the chick? If that's the case then I admire him for trying to save another's life. My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
                      Thats just wrong and inhumane

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

R.I.P Marquise

Comment

My point was if he just fell off the jetski and drowned because of not wearing a life vest then I wouldn't have felt sad at all.
                          So if one of your family members or a close friend just falls off a jetski and drowns because they're not wearing a life vest for whatever reason, you won't feel bad at all? You're being a jackass and you need to just stop.

RIP Marquise Hill.
                          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

i hope they find the guy. But on a slight off note if he is not found a presumed dead. Do the Pats get a comp pick,

Also with taht the broncos lost their CB (May he rest in peace) but do they get a comp pick next yr. OR no beacuse they got Bly.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              i hope they find the guy. But on a slight off note if he is not found a presumed dead. Do the Pats get a comp pick,

Also with taht the broncos lost their CB (May he rest in peace) but do they get a comp pick next yr. OR no beacuse they got Bly.
                              his body was alraedy found..hes dead man :(

Comment

RIP. Sad situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information