least favorite player on own team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
    Why??? He really looked decent in preseason if i rember right last year.
    Kevin Youngblood made him look like a GENIUS. He was TERRIBLY inaccurate and that 'game winning' drive was made by Kevin Younblood's AMAZING catch. I wish he would have made the roster because he went up with no fear over the middle and with his size was able to leap above everyone around him and came down with an exceptional reception. It was a fantastic grab on a terrible throw that DJ got all the credit for.

He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the Senior Bowl and we passed up Colston in the 7th for SHOCKLEY...I was so pissed...I wanted either Paul Carrington (who we got as UDFA) or Marques Colston...man...if only McKay would listen to me.

Comment

• this is so easy, Alvis Whitted by a mile

Comment

• 49ers:

kwame Harris

Comment

• Seahawks:

Offense -Tom Ashworth

Defense - Marcus Tubbs (will change if he can stay healthy)

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

• Fred Thomas if he's still even on the team, he is the worst corner ever.

Comment

• Houston Texans - Travis Johnson, I hated the pick and I knew he would suck, and guess what.. he does

we got him instead of potentially being able to get derrick johnson.

Comment

• Well, it used to be Willis McGahee. Now that he's gone, probably Josh Reed, because he had a major case of the dropsies a few years ago, but he has gotten a lot better. Or Darwin Walker, since he wont report, but if he isn't in Buffalo by training camp, he's Philly's problem again.

Comment

• I hate Stanback. Because he's a bum and Achillies and a lot of people are making a big deal because he ran a "4.2" 40 when he hasn't even ran this year because he had ankle surgery. Hopefully he'll be gone.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information