Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcus Spears

Comment

Tyler Brayton... even though NIP has a crush on his ''ability'' to ''contain''.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
        Lamont Thompson; I'd rather have a three legged dog be the free safety than that piece of garbage.
        Hey don't diss on three legged dogs. My border collie pup has 3 good legs and she is still fast.

Comment

Ooooo nice question. Hmmm let me think, I'll go with;

Kyle Orton. He's a POS QB that has a nasty ass beard and somehow manages to be around a bunch of hot women.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Im gonna say Barry Sims

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              Ooooo nice question. Hmmm let me think, I'll go with;

Kyle Orton. He's a POS QB that has a nasty ass beard and somehow manages to be around a bunch of hot women.
              How DARE you mock the neck beard!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Probably Brandon Lloyd. He talked all this talk, and did no walkin. That can change this year with Campbell though, and he has bulked up tremendously (hope he's clean lol)

Comment

josh bullocks , he just isnt a football player

Comment

Reche Caldwell - Those drops made me want to crush his throat.

Comment

9ers: Brandon 'fair catch' Williams

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
                        Lamont Thompson; I'd rather have a three legged dog be the free safety than that piece of garbage.
                        Dude those 3 legged dogs can lower the boom!

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          How DARE you mock the neck beard!

Seriously, how the **** does he get girls like that? He's an ugly, no talent POS with a nasty ass beard. Oh that's right, he's a professional football player and earns some pretty good bank.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Eagles:

The deadly duo of Sean Considine and Matt McCoy. McCoy is incredibly fast for a LB but gets trucked and can't shed a block to save his life and can't tackle. Considine is admittedly playing out of position but he gets trucked pretty frequently and I just don't like him

Comment

There is no eagles I really hate, since we got rid of Dhani Jones and Reno Mahe, I've been pretty happy with the players.

Comment

I forgot we got rid of Reno. Thank God that happened. What token BYU guy will we pick up now?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information