No announcement yet.

least favorite player on own team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** you Wayne Gandy. You sir, are a coward.

Comment

Kwame Harris. Worst OT in the NFL. Some fans are going to hang themselves when their team overspends on this guy next year.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Ooooo nice question. Hmmm let me think, I'll go with;

Kyle Orton. He's a POS QB that has a nasty ass beard and somehow manages to be around a bunch of hot women.
        Well.... at leased you rid of the beard now..

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

David Garrard.

He got way too much hype from Leftwich bashers, which is not his fault. However, his turnover-ridden play at the end of the year was maddening.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Whichever useless shmuck returns kicks for us this year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              Well.... at leased you rid of the beard now..
              He's still a POS.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                **** you Wayne Gandy. You sir, are a coward.
                How's that trade working out for you? :)
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                  You win this round Nawleans, you win this round.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                    Oakland Raiders - This is easy, Alvis Whitted. He's an absolutely horrible WR who was starting over the very good Ronald Curry last year. I don't know if he was dating Art Shell's daughter or what the story was, but he had to be the worst "starting 2" WR in the entire league last season and has no business being on the field. Hopefully Kiffin realizes what a colossal piece of crap he is and he ends up about 5th or 6th on the depth chart or gets cut.
                    what he said.
                    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Pac Man. Lamont is bad, but I really hate seeing a great talent pissed to waist.

Comment

Dante Wesley makes my blood boil.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

I have a list. Victor Hobson used to be pretty high, as was Robertson, but now it is between Kimo and McCareins. Thank god Kevan Barlow left, because he used to be #1 on my list which is hard to be when the Jets have McCareins and Kimo.I hate going to games and when McCareins catches the ball, they call him "spiderman". It was a frickin easy catch, he isn't spiderman! Kimo, I think opposing teams averaged something like 6 ypc running to his side. If we had a decent RE, our D-Line may just be able to stop the run.

So in the end
                          1. Justin "Spiderman" McCareins
                          2. Kimo vonidchebetterbecut
                          3. Robertson (but he is going towards the good side)
                          4. Hobson (who will be gone after this year with David Harris coming in)

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Keith Davis is about as useful as a poopy flavored lollypop on anything other than special teams.

BoneKrusher

Comment

whys everyone hate lamont thompson... just wonderin.

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                Lol I remember the story about when Payton first arrived he was looking around the locker room and saw a big reclining chair in front of Gandy's locker and he told the security people to get it out of there, or he'd throw it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information